Profile for Bookworm > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Dear Viola [DVD] [2014] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dear Viola [DVD] [2014] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheesy Rubbish, 2 July 2016
Dreadful film. Wanted something light hearted to watch and this film was certainly that! Bad acting, cheesy, predictable storyline. To sum up - total waste of time. Glad I watched it as part of my Prime subscription and that I didn't actually buy the DVD!

Company of Animals Interactive Feeder, Green
Company of Animals Interactive Feeder, Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Slowly, slowly, 29 Sept. 2015
Certainly does the job, now my dog has the hang of it it adds 5-10 minutes on her feed time, as opposed to the 5 seconds that it used to take her to eat her dinner! My only negative comment would be that it is tricky and time consuming to clean and I would imagi e this would be worse if you were feeding a wet food. Personally not a fan of putting dog things in the dishwasher.

HALTI HARNESS BLACK/RED Medium
HALTI HARNESS BLACK/RED Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars A harness that works, 29 Sept. 2015
We needed to replace an existing Halti Harness as our puppy was on the point of growing out of it and then the clasp wedged tight and couldn't be undone so I had to cut the strap to release my dog. Because the harness works so well I decided to stick with the brand and purchased the medium. Much sturdier construction and padded in part. A bit of excess strap but this can easily be cut and sealed when we are sure she has finished growing. Overall would recommend but make sure you line the clasp up properly when you put it on your dog.

Staedtler 144NC24 Noris Club Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours, Pack of 24
Staedtler 144NC24 Noris Club Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours, Pack of 24

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but light, 30 Aug. 2015
Nice set of pencils at reasonable price. They are a little light though which can be. Both an advantage and disavantange sometimes but you do have to go over things a little sometimes.

Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
by Johanna Basford

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quality, 30 Aug. 2015
Beautiful book, I almost did not want to spoil it by colouring it in! The quality is superb in every regard and would make a lovely gift. I would totally recommend.

I Let You Go
I Let You Go

4.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, 6 July 2015
This review is from: I Let You Go (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I felt the switching between characters kept the story moving, although I was slightly wrong-footed at the beginning! Looking forward to reading more of this author's work

Patchwork Loves Embroidery: Hand Stitches, Pretty Projects (That Patchwork Place)
by Gail Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book., 27 May 2015
This book is brilliant. I am returning to sewing after a lengthy break and wanted a book to brush up on my embroidery skills and put my relatively new sewing machine to good use, this book is perfect. I love the instructions, they are really clear and the projects are really nice too. So far I have made a small bag (something I thought I would never be able to do) and a pin cushion. Both turned out great and for once I am not embarrassed by my efforts! I would absolutely recommend this book for anyone who enjoys sewing generally and wants little projects to do.

Severin Toast Oven with Convection, 42 Litre, 1800 Watt, Black/ Silver
Severin Toast Oven with Convection, 42 Litre, 1800 Watt, Black/ Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to a large oven, 30 April 2015
I have not had the opportunity to use the oven too much yet, it was bought as a back-up for the summer months when our Aga is turned off. The couple of times I have used it it has performed well, although a little noisy (fan noise). The oven comes with a good range of accessories and is nice and roomy inside enabling two items to be cooked at the same time. If you are looking for a back-up oven as we were or just need a smaller more economical oven then I think this would suit very well.

Colonial Needle 2 oz "Glue-Baste-It" The Basting Glue for Fabric
Colonial Needle 2 oz "Glue-Baste-It" The Basting Glue for Fabric
Offered by supermart USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, 24 April 2015
I haven't had an opportunity to use this yet but I have seen it in use and was impressed. It was delivered in perfect condition and looks exactly as expected. The delivery was also prompt, better than I expected from USA. I would definitely recommend this product on value for money and service from supplier, and have no reason to think the glue will not perform as expected.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sewing box staple., 11 April 2015
Really pleased with this set. Great thread in a range of colours that form the core of any sewing box. The stitch ripper and rule are an added bonus that will prove useful also. All in all I would thoroughly recommend this and great service too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4