Profile for Aurora > Reviews

Content by Aurora

Aurora (Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Peppa Pig: Paintbox
Peppa Pig: Paintbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Peppa Fans, 24 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Paintbox (App)
You can't go wrong with this for a free app. It works fine on my Kindle Fire. A good drawing app with pics you can drag in to create your own scene, which also have sound effects such as squelchy muddy puddles or quacky ducks. Peppa pops up at the side of the screen and giggles now and again, which always makes my two year old grandson laugh.

Talky Don HD - The Talking Dinosaur FREE
Talky Don HD - The Talking Dinosaur FREE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dinosaur-mad toddlers, 24 Jan. 2015
This app works fine on my Kindle Fire. My two year old grandson is mad about dinosaurs and he loves this. Talky Don repeats back what you've just said, and it also has a few phrases of its own. You can speed it up to make the voice even funnier. A great free app and very useful entertainment for a toddler.

Cars and Trucks for Toddlers FREE
Cars and Trucks for Toddlers FREE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toddler entertainment, 18 Oct. 2014
My grandson of nearly 2 years really loves this. It shows all different kinds of vehicles going across the screen and as you touch them they make a noise. The bicycle rings a bell, the car toots it's horn etc. The background changes as well, so it's not too boring and repetitive. We tell him the name of each vehicle and he's now learned a lot of the names and says them himself. A great app for toddlers who are mad about planes, trains and cars!

BBC CBeebies Storytime
BBC CBeebies Storytime

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers, 18 Oct. 2014
This review is from: BBC CBeebies Storytime (App)
Gently narrated CBeebies stories with simple ways to interact on your device, such as touch the mouse's nose to help it smell the cheese, or wiggle the device to help the ship move. My little grandson of nearly 2 years resists having a nap but was mesmerised by the stories and fell asleep on my lap. An excellent free app for entertaining small children.

LEGO® DUPLO® Train
LEGO® DUPLO® Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for toddlers, 21 Sept. 2014
This review is from: LEGO® DUPLO® Train (App)
This is an excellent free game and works well on Kindle Fire. My 19 month old grandson loves it, although he can't play it by himself. There are characters to drag and drop onto the train, also cargo to load, and icons to touch to make train noises, or make the train go faster. One game lasts around five minutes and keeps him very entertained.

Learning colors - easy toddler game for kids education with animals, plants and weather events

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toddler game, 21 Sept. 2014
My 19 month old grandson is fascinated with this. It teaches colours, then has coloured squares to drag and drop into matching boxes. He hasn't mastered it yet, but it keeps him busy having a go, and its educational. It's simple but good for a free one.

Sparkle World Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
Sparkle World Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
by Not Available (NA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely annual, 2 Jan. 2014
This is a lovely annual with stories and puzzles about animals, goblins and fairies. I bought it for my eight year old granddaughter and she loves it.

CaseGuru Pretty Purple Pink Wallpaper Style Protective Case Cover Featuring Document Sleeve & Magnetic Snap Closure for Kobo Mini
Offered by Case Guru

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice girly pink case, 21 Oct. 2013
I ordered this pink case to go with a Kobo mini I had bought for one of my granddaughters, as I wanted to make her Kobo look different to her sister's. I liked the fact that it's white inside, so it looks quite nice with the white Kobo. It's very lightweight plastic so suitable for little hands, and has magnets to keep it closed. The Kobo fits inside it very well, although it's a fairly snug fit, so not easy to get out once its in there. There's also a little pocket inside the front, which is useful for keeping a small screen cleaning cloth. It has slots in the right places for plugging in the charger, and switching on and off.

CaseGuru Diamond Dapper Print Protective Case Cover Featuring Document Sleeve & Magnetic Snap Closure for Kobo Mini
Offered by Case Guru

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty little case for Kobo, 21 Oct. 2013
I ordered this to go with a Kobo mini I had bought my granddaughter. I liked the fact that it's white inside, so it looks quite nice with the white Kobo. It's very lightweight plastic so suitable for little hands, and has magnets to keep it closed. The Kobo fits inside it very well, although it's a fairly snug fit, so not easy to get out once its in there. There's also a little pocket inside the front, which is useful for keeping a small screen cleaning cloth. It has slots in the right places for plugging in the charger, and switching on and off.
The only problem I had was that the supplier sent me the wrong case in the first place. I requested a return label,explaining what was wrong, but a week later still had no reply. I tried emailing the supplier directly through Amazon and this time they replied within 24 hours and asked for a photo of the wrong item. So I sent them a photo and they agreed to replace it. The correct one arrived about four days later. However they still hadn't sent me a return label so I had to write to them again and they promptly sent one, so finally I was able to return the wrong case. Caseguru were helpful in correcting the problem but the system of requesting a return label seems to have gone wrong somewhere.

Fabric Security Wallet with Chain
Fabric Security Wallet with Chain
Offered by ZAZA ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 18 Sept. 2013
I bought this as a present for my husband to replace a leather one that had finally worn out. He likes this one as it has plenty of pockets, it's light and it fits comfortably in his jeans pocket. It has a zip up change section which he doesn't use for change as it would make the wallet heavy, but it's handy for other things.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4