Profile for D. J. Wilden > Reviews

Content by D. J. Wilden

D. J. Wilden "denise7248" (Maidenhead, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Top Home Solutions Sturdy Double Adjustable Garment Clothes Rail With Shoe Shelf Chrome / Black
Offered by Zoozio Tv

5.0 out of 5 stars Double clothes rail, 29 April 2015
My daughter doesn't have room for a wardrobe in her bedroom so this is ideal, was very easy to put together and it holds a lot of stuff, mostly T shirts and the shelf on the bottom has shoe boxes on, not heavy but sturdy and its got wheels to its easy to move too.

Juke
Juke

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Walter, 29 April 2015
This review is from: Juke (Audio CD)
Blues harp, nobody does it better than Little Walter, my kinda blues, gutsy, gritty, seductive and sexy, just totally amazing, floats my boat every time, blues is my thing, it feeds my soul like no other music can!

Gaodhol's Vision
Gaodhol's Vision

5.0 out of 5 stars Gaodhol"s Vision, 29 April 2015
This review is from: Gaodhol's Vision (Audio CD)
I'm collecting all the albums Rory Gallagher guested on and he plays on 2 tracks on this album, its a beautiful "dreamy" album, very happy with it, arrived on time and well packaged.

Words & Music
Words & Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Words & Music, 29 April 2015
This review is from: Words & Music (Audio CD)
I'm busy collecting all the albums Rory Gallagher guested on and this is one of them. Rory plays on Will Ye Go Lassie Go, its a hauntingly beautiful track, Rory was so so talented. Love the rest of the album but it was bought specifically for the track Rory plays on. Arrived on time and is a welcome addition to my collection of music

Pain Killer
Pain Killer

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain Killer, Energy Orchard, 29 April 2015
This review is from: Pain Killer (Audio CD)
I'm collecting every album Rory Gallagher guested on and this is one of those. Very very pleased with the speed of delivery.

Phoenician Dream
Phoenician Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Phoenician Dream, 29 April 2015
This review is from: Phoenician Dream (Audio CD)
One I found quite by accident that Rory Gallagher guested on, trying to collect all his guest albums. The 2 songs on this are astounding. The CD arrived ok and on time, very very pleased, I'm beyond happy with it

Does It Look Like I Give A S**T Funny Cool Gift Womens Ladies Cotton Short Sleeve Black T-Shirt - Size XXL 2XL / 18
Offered by Snuggle

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it look like I give a S**T T Shirt, 4 Sept. 2014
Yet another rude T shirt, just about all the ones I don't wear for work have some slogan or other on them, I really love the ones like this, they get people talking, I get my photo taken or rather the T shirt does, I'm asked where did I buy it, that would do for my boyfriend/boss/husband/brother etc, etc. You need to have a laugh in this life and T shirts like this really fit the bill. I'm 60 next year by the way, not some teen, growing old disgracefully thank goodness!

I'm An Intelligent, Classy Woman Who Says Fuck A Lot Green X-Large T-Shirt
I'm An Intelligent, Classy Woman Who Says Fuck A Lot Green X-Large T-Shirt
Offered by Green turtle T-shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars Says Fuck a lot T shirt, 4 Sept. 2014
I love T shirts with slogans on the front, I get loads of comments for my T shirts, this one is no exception. Its irreverant, rude and bloody brilliant, Its also me, I do say "Fuck" a lot, some days maybe 30 times! It suits me to the ground!

In Concert/in the Beginning
In Concert/in the Beginning
Offered by music-discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Taste were a really awesome band, the first 3 piece before Cream - ..., 4 Sept. 2014
Its Rory Gallagher and Taste, I'm a massive massive fan of Rory's work, play him almost constantly, drive people nuts singing his praises. Was taken much much too soon. Hugely talented, even at the young age he was in Taste, around 20/21, he only improved with age. Taste were a really awesome band, the first 3 piece before Cream - remember that people, Taste came first, the first power trio. I just absolutely love everything Rory did.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2015 5:15 PM GMT

Shine
Shine

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome album. I saw Bernie at The Linton Festival ..., 4 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Shine (Audio CD)
Awesome album. I saw Bernie at The Linton Festival in June 2014, he was the 3rd choice for headline on the Friday, first being Walter Trout and he was very very ill, then Wilko Johnson stepped in and he had to have an operation so Bernie stepped into the breach in their place. He was really amazing, I decided then and there to get Shine when it came out. I love it, its got lots of twists and turns in it, apart from Whitesnake I didn't really know his work but I was convinced after seeing him on stage. Its a brilliant album. Buy it!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2014 10:44 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17