Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (West Midlands)

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap

2.0 out of 5 stars No use at all for large cats, 11 Nov. 2012
Arrived promptly, looked like a good quality item, (if not a little on the small side) fitted it into an existing catflap hole with no problems. Was really looking forward to letting my cat come and go as she pleased without the neightbours cat coming in and attacking her.
However, on her first time using it to go out she got stuck in the tunnel! Eventually, realising she couldn't get any further, she squirmed about in the hole and reversed herself back into the kitchen!!!
I too made the mistake of seeing all the 5 star reviews and not paying any attention to the minority 1,2 and 3 stars. Had i read them, i would not have bothered to order this catflap. I don't know if it works well as I never got the chance to try it out.
Do not order this catflap unless you have a very slim/small cat. It would be beneficial if this was stated on the product information to save us all the bother of buying it, fitting it, then returning it. My cat is 12 and has been happily going in and out of a regular catflap since she was old enough to go out. This one is ridiculously small, I am very disappointed.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 11, 2014 4:34 PM BST

Wii Fit Protective Cover (Wii) - colours may vary
Wii Fit Protective Cover (Wii) - colours may vary
Offered by RAREWAVES

2.0 out of 5 stars Wii Fit Cover - Not so good with bare feet, 23 Jan. 2009
The Wii fit cover does all the things it is supposed to, fits good, keeps it clean and protected etc. but I only had mine on for ten minutes before i took it off again.

However, I only ever use my wii fit with bare feet, hence the need for a cover to keep it clean, but it made my feet get sweaty almost immediately and they were slipping on it so you lose control of the movements needed.

So if you don't wear pumps or socks while using yours, don't buy it.

p.s. i got a black one!