Profile for Ms. M. G. Broom > Reviews

Content by Ms. M. G. Broom

Ms. M. G. Broom "bathstressangels.co.uk" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Down Came the Rain: My Journey Through Postpartum Depression
Down Came the Rain: My Journey Through Postpartum Depression
by Brooke Shields
Edition: Audio CD

2.0 out of 5 stars UGH! It's a dreary account of post natal depression ..., 27 Oct. 2014
UGH! It's a dreary account of post natal depression by a self obsessed lady who exhausted the phrase ' destroyed my life' by page 100.
This is a really serious subject obviously and I read it for research as I'm teaching baby massage but I could hardly bear to turn the pages as I was so put off by the way it was written.

Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes 144 Facial Patches- Natural Wrinkle Reducer
Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes 144 Facial Patches- Natural Wrinkle Reducer
Offered by Frownies

5.0 out of 5 stars They work!, 27 Oct. 2014
These are a really simple idea and very expensive for what they actually are but they really work and I'm hooked!

Baby Massage
Baby Massage
by Peter Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Baby Massage (Paperback)
Very comprehensive with tons of really sensible advice .

Every Day Matters 2015 Diary: A Year of Inspiration for the Mind Body & Spirit (Diary 2015)
by Dani DiPirro
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars ... replace the Mind Body and Spirit diary which i loved and have bought each year and its much better, 4 Sept. 2014
This seems to replace the Mind Body and Spirit diary which i loved and have bought each year and its much better. With a useful section at the end of each month for an overview and self reflection it only lacks a page for accounts each month which would be useful for someone self employed like me.

Mind, Body, Spirit Book of Days 2013 (Diary)
Mind, Body, Spirit Book of Days 2013 (Diary)

5.0 out of 5 stars My yearly treat, 29 Jun. 2014
I buy one of these every year, it gives me inspirational ideas every week and something to meditate on at the beginning of every month. plenty of space to write my appointments and lovely artwork.

Trail Guide to the Body: A Hands-on Guide to Locating Muscles, Bones, and More
Trail Guide to the Body: A Hands-on Guide to Locating Muscles, Bones, and More
by Andrew Biel
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful artwork, 29 Jun. 2014
I bought this to help me illustrate to my students how muscles work. It is beautifully illustrated and really brings the human body alive.

Basic Clinical Massage Therapy (Lww Massage Therapy & Bodywork Educational Series.): Integrating Anatomy and Treatment (LWW Massage Therapy and  Bodywork Educational Series)
Basic Clinical Massage Therapy (Lww Massage Therapy & Bodywork Educational Series.): Integrating Anatomy and Treatment (LWW Massage Therapy and Bodywork Educational Series)
by James H. Clay

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 29 Jun. 2014
This book is an amazing read. Very informative with excellent pictorial examples. I would definitely recommend this to any serious massage therapist

The Further Bulletins of President Idi Amin
The Further Bulletins of President Idi Amin
by Alan Coren

5.0 out of 5 stars Fathers day pressie, 29 Jun. 2014
My Dad loved this , he had the books when they first came out and lost them so he had fun re reading them

MassageMaster DELUXE DISPOSABLE HYGIENIC HYPO-ALLERGENIC MASSAGE TABLE FACE CRADLE COVERS, Pack of 100

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 29 Jun. 2014
These were the best value I could find and they arrived quickly. They are very good quality, nice and thick and soft to the touch. I'll be using them in future

Instructions for Happiness and Success*: A step-by-step mind manual for creating the life you choose (*100% Guaranteed)
by Susie Pearl
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Thats my christmas sorted!, 15 Dec. 2013
I bought this as a gift for each of my mid life crisis friends and my partner. It's a motivational and inspiring read , easy to flick through and cherry pick ideas from.

Page: 1 | 2