Profile for Robin > Reviews

Content by Robin

Robin "Rob37n" (Hull, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Trivia Crack
Trivia Crack

1.0 out of 5 stars one star is one more that in deserves, 26 April 2015
This review is from: Trivia Crack (App)
What is the point of asking me questions in languages of which i have no knowledge, the questions come up in Spanish, all the settings say everything should be in English but the translator seems to believe i am Latvian. Utter rubbish, deleted from my device.

PedalPro Mini Exercise Bike with LCD Display - 2kg Flywheel
PedalPro Mini Exercise Bike with LCD Display - 2kg Flywheel
Offered by SDE Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate , but cheaper models may be a better option, 13 Feb. 2015
Cheaper simpler models do exactly the same as this model. The level of residtance can be set so fat than requires the iron grip of a superman to increase further. The grips on the feet are not that great, the machine has a tendency to move across the floor, you need a very heavy object or wall to stop thst hsppening. The foot pedals are comfortable. And the straps sturdy and adjustable. The LCD screen is clear, although I have no idea what the distance calculator is telling me, 40 minutes 5000 revs it thought I had achieved 0.950 of whatever measurement it's using.. It's a stylish unit and is essy to clean, move about, and easy to use.

DCI I Am Not a Paper Cup 10-Ounce Porcelain Travel Cup with Lid
DCI I Am Not a Paper Cup 10-Ounce Porcelain Travel Cup with Lid
Offered by Toy Zany

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent travel mug, well made, works very well indeed., 17 Nov. 2014
I bought one to replace one that had an accident when someone threw it out by mistake, he knows who he is! It's a superb item, it works well, keeps my tea nice and hot, in fact I can tell you from North Hull to the A1(North) Junction on the M62 your drink is still hot, but by the time you get to Leeds it's down to tepid, by Bradford on the verge of too cold to drink unless you really like your tea cold. It is easy to clean, it fits in most car cup holders, and I was so happy with the first one I bought myself a replacement The matt finish of the outside cleans up very well, I use it quite often to take a cup of tea up to bed, then it keeps nice and warm while I sort myself out, and then a nice cup of tea is there ready and waiting.

Train Sim Pro
Train Sim Pro

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Train Sim Pro (App)
Dreadful. I know it's limited in terms of memory and scope, but this is pretty pointless, set it going at 29 mph, you can walk away and leave it for hours and it will still be going. There is no game or goal element involved.

Great Little War Game 2
Great Little War Game 2

2.0 out of 5 stars Lost the appeal of the first version, 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Great Little War Game 2 (App)
This new release has lost the appeal of the first version, it's too rigid and structured now and vastly diminished as a result. I would rather see more and bigger maps for Great Big War than this. I'd go so far as to say this looks like the beta version of the original game it's that limited in scope.

Luther - Series 1-3 [DVD] [2010]
Luther - Series 1-3 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Idris Elba

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 2 Oct. 2014
Brilliant, a violent action police series that doesn't treat the viewer like an idiot or wrap them in cotton wool and mollycoddle them! Idris Elba is believable and superb in this series. He oozes menace and danger but you feel the sense of justice and right coming from him. He bends the rules, hell he tears up the rule book and sends it for recycling but he gets results! Ruth Wilson is scary as Alice and really relishes the part she has in Luther. The other characters are well acted and I hope there will be more to come from Luther!

Night Train to Jamalpur (Jim Stringer Book 9)
Night Train to Jamalpur (Jim Stringer Book 9)

4.0 out of 5 stars Maybe it's me. but...well..., 2 Oct. 2014
I enjoyed the book, but...well, my reading of it was interrupted by a very serious illness, and maybe my concentration wasn't brilliant when was able to pick it up, well pick up my Kindle, to finish off the book, but I felt the author was reaching somewhat for the ending and for the story in general. I really like this series of books, I've enjoyed them enormously over the last few years, but I do wonder if a break from this series might not be a bad idea for Mr Martin and to come back refreshed after maybe writing about other characters for a while. I would still wholeheartedly recommend this book and all the others, to anyone and everyone.

GoDaddy Mobile
GoDaddy Mobile

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good I am afraid., 2 Oct. 2014
This review is from: GoDaddy Mobile (App)
I find this app very fiddly to use, especially when selecting emails to delete, it opens them, then removes the tick you placed on the others when you close the one it opened you didn't want opened. It is very frustrating. it's only redeeming feature is it was free.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says it is, does exactly what it is meant to do., 2 Oct. 2014
This was a replacement item after the original met with an unspecified accident. It is exactly what you would expect, it works as it should, and I am very pleased to have a replacement one. The delivery was very quick, it was well wrapped, and I am delighted with my purchase.

Rails
Rails

3.0 out of 5 stars An alright but not brilliant game, 2 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Rails (App)
It's ok, it's a bit fiddly, I tend to play for about 15 minutes at a time and then get bought. The colours can be a little confusing for those of us who are colour blind, that is the point I usually give up. It's not awful, but neither is it brilliant, it's right smack in the middle, it's ok, it's alright.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9