Profile for Moggiemiss > Reviews

Content by Moggiemiss

Moggiemiss

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ultra Green Lipped Mussel 500mg 90 Quick Release Capsules- Joint Pain and Arthritis Relief- Read the Reviews Below !
Offered by Health lab

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a noticeable difference!, 29 Jun. 2016
My dog takes a supplemnt containing green lipped mussel extract and it keeps her on a low dose of metacam and has improved her mobility. I have had a lower back and hip problem on and off for a long time. Various chiropractors said my sacro-illiac joint was the problem and ai have had numerous treatments/manipulations. Recently I got bursitis in the hip which added to the pain. Walking was very uncomfortable so I decided to try taking this product. After four weeks, i have very little pain, sometimes no pain at all (!) plus when I get up in the morning I am not so stiff. This product has made a very hoticeable difference to my joints and I shall continue taking it. I would recommend anyone with joint aches and pains to give it a try.

Protexin Pro-Kolin Enterogenic Sachets 4 g (Pack of 1, Total 30 Sachets)
Protexin Pro-Kolin Enterogenic Sachets 4 g (Pack of 1, Total 30 Sachets)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recomended, 13 April 2016
One of my dogs has been on this supplement for almost two years. He was diagnosed with Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth by the vet. His stools were voluminous, loose, smelly and contained blood. I was often up in the night with him needing to go to the toilet, gassy tummy, indigestion. This product maintains a healthy digestive tract and despite fears that it might stop working over time, it still seems to do the trick. It makes a huge difference to the quality of both our lives. I mix it with a little water and mix it with his food in the evening. He has royal canin vetinerary sensitive dog food. I cannot recommend it highly enough. It is definitely worth trying, better than repeated use of anti inflammatories and anti biotics which was the case. I have a happy and healthy dig.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Denise Needles Interchangeable Knitting Needles Kit-Blue W/Primary Needles
Denise Needles Interchangeable Knitting Needles Kit-Blue W/Primary Needles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic kit for keen knitters, 2 Mar. 2016
these needles were recommended by a friend and i have to say they are fabulous. Very easy to use, the needles clip securely onto the cords and the needles feel very smooth when knitting. If you are used to metal needles, they will feel different at first because they are lighter to handle. One small downside is that the smallest needle size is 3.75 and most ribs on double knit sweaters are knitted on 3.25. It also means that they could not be used for finer yarns and I do like to knit 4 ply. I am hoping that the finer needles and cords can purchased separately to extnd the basic kit.

Lindo J-BASS Electric Bass Guitar with Soft Carry Case - Red
Lindo J-BASS Electric Bass Guitar with Soft Carry Case - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy beginner!, 3 Feb. 2016
I bought this guitar as a warehouse deal at a reduced price. The condition was described as good. The only defect was that the strap button on the bottom of the guitar was missing which was easy to replace so was very happy. I am a complete beginner so cannot compare with other models but chose this one based on the reviews. It is lovely to play, makes a nice sound, the action is not too high. I have a Lindo acoustic guitar so was very happy to buy another Lindo and pleased to see their product range expanding.

KnitPro Nova Metal Interchangeable Needle Deluxe Set, Silver
KnitPro Nova Metal Interchangeable Needle Deluxe Set, Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me....., 19 Nov. 2015
Someone recommendd interchangeable circular needles so I gave these a try. When they arrived, I had difficulty screwing in one if the coils to one of the needle pins. brilliant servic from amazon. The very nxt day anreplacement set arrived. I started my project and after 10 rows, I lost one of the ends and my knitting came off. I tried again to tighten the needles to the coils, but I was nervous and checked at the end of each row. after five rows, one of the tips was working loose again. The cable tightener did not appear to be doing anything to tighten everything together. So disappointed as they are lovely to knit with. Returned to amazon and have ordered the Denise click system needles from amazon which have been recommended by another friend. Disappointing product but excellent service from Amazon prime yet again.

Clarks Un Loop, Women's Mocassins, Black (black Leather), 5 UK (38 EU)
Clarks Un Loop, Women's Mocassins, Black (black Leather), 5 UK (38 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and style, 4 Nov. 2015
These are the first pair of the unstructured range of Clarks shoes that I have tried and they are extremely comfortable from the off. No blisters, no rubbing,mlots of room for toes, just total comfort, much smarter than a pair of laceups. They give good arch support. I have high insteps and they were easy to get on and off. I wouldn't wear them with a skirt myself but have worn them with smart as well as casual trousers. I loved them so much I have bought a second pair in a different colour. Great price and prime delivery from Amazon.

Germoloids Pile Relief Ointment To Sooth & Reduce Painful Piles Swelling  55ml
Germoloids Pile Relief Ointment To Sooth & Reduce Painful Piles Swelling 55ml

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 10 April 2015
After several months of discomfort and trying another branded treatment, I bought this product based on the reviews. There was immediate relief from the pain the first time I used it. Within a few days, the problem disappeared completely and now several weeks later has not reappeared. I cannot recommend this product highly enough.

Denes Sulphur, 15 ml
Denes Sulphur, 15 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!!, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Denes Sulphur, 15 ml (Misc.)
One of my dogs began obsessively licking and scratching and created a sore patch and hot spots berween one of her front legs and body. The vet prescribed a special shampoo and a course of steroids at a cost of £53, however neither had any effect. The vet thought the problem was linked to her sensitive digestive system, i was reluctant to return to the vets for more steroids so when i came across this product on amazon i thought i would give it a try. I was despairing and on constant 'scratch watch' . I put the drops on a small dog treat. By the second day of treatment, the product began working and today, Day 3, my dog is calm and not scratching. I gave the maximum dose and will look to reducing it gradually. The product did not upset her tummy. I rarely write product reviews but this is definitely worth a try and whilst I cannot comment on the long term effect, I am very impressed thus far. When compared with a cost of a trip to the vet, it is inexpensive. Plus, it is a natural product and was received the next day using Prime delivery.... Fantastic!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2016 10:46 PM GMT

The CarPET Pet Hair Remover
The CarPET Pet Hair Remover

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean carpets at last!, 14 Aug. 2014
At first when i bought this I was disappointed as The product does not pick up the hair. After a couple of months I tried it again in conjunction with my vacuum. The CarPet collects the fur into a pile and then i vacuum up the hair. Not only does it pick up fur, it gets all the debris from deep in the carpet pile. It definitely works but you do need some elbow grease. I use it once a week now to keep the carpets clean.

Dogit Go-Slow Anti-Gulp Dog Bowl, Medium, 600 ml, Blue
Dogit Go-Slow Anti-Gulp Dog Bowl, Medium, 600 ml, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Stopped my dog gobbling ..., 14 Aug. 2014
No more inhaling of food! This bowl has slowed down my dog's eating. She used to eat so fast before, that she would retch after eating and has been sick on occasion. This has done the trick and I am going to buy another for my other dog.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5