Profile for M. Penfold > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Zamberlan Hydrobloc Waterproofing Cream
Zamberlan Hydrobloc Waterproofing Cream
Offered by LD Mountain Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars a great product, easy to use and has a pleasant ..., 4 Feb. 2017
I have used Zamberlan Hydrobloc for quite a few years now and has never let me down, a great product, easy to use and has a pleasant smell.
best I've found to waterproof leather. I use it on my all leather (non Gore-tex) walking boots, keeps water out, leather soft and conditioned, feet dry.

Forgotten Places: Barcelona and the Spanish Civil War
Forgotten Places: Barcelona and the Spanish Civil War
by Nick Lloyd

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic guide, 3 Mar. 2016
A fantastic guide for anyone interested in the Spanish Civil war and Revolution, anyone planning a trip to Barcelona will find this book very informative. I've met the author Nick Lloyd on one of his tours, his knowledge of the subject is in my opinion World class. 100% recommended.

Jaxon Hats Harlem Newsboy Cap Black LARGE
Jaxon Hats Harlem Newsboy Cap Black LARGE
Offered by Hats and Caps

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Jaxon, 10 Feb. 2014
I really like Jaxon hats, I find they fit well, have great style, and always well made. I like this black cap very much and
recommend it.

Mens Magnetic 8mm 316l Surgical Stainless Steel stud earring Peace CND
Mens Magnetic 8mm 316l Surgical Stainless Steel stud earring Peace CND
Offered by Silverliningz

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, well made, 10 Feb. 2014
Nice magnetic ear stud, good quality, well made. good strong magnet, should last a long time. also I found the size just right.

Religious Christmas Card
Religious Christmas Card
Offered by A Word To The Wise Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Religious Christmas Card (Toy)
A top quality card, just what I had been looking for. simple and to the point, nice words. what Christmas is really about.

The Five Things We Cannot Change: And the Happiness We Find by Embracing Them
The Five Things We Cannot Change: And the Happiness We Find by Embracing Them
by David Richo

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 7 Oct. 2013
I can't recommend this book enough, read it, it will enrich your life.I would like to give it six stars if Icould.

Listening To The Light: How to Bring Quaker Simplicity and Integrity into Our Lives
by Jim Pym

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, 7 Oct. 2013
I am new to Quakerism, and this book had a lot of answers for me and confirmed what I already felt.

Passport to Barcelona (PSP)
Passport to Barcelona (PSP)
Offered by CRITICAL POINT EUR

5.0 out of 5 stars Maps and info, 24 Aug. 2013
This is a useful and fun little information package, Maps are good, take it with you and enjoy. as good as a map and guide, but
much more handy.

The Best Of The Specials
The Best Of The Specials

5.0 out of 5 stars Top buy, 24 Aug. 2013
This is an excellent Album (CD + DVD), super value, a must have for all SKA / TWO TONE fans.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Mora Robust, 30 Sept. 2012
I have used and owned a few Bush craft knives over the years including Ray Mears wood lore,Mora Cliper
Shark,F1, but since using The Mora robust I am very pleased and impressed with it, I would say
if you are new to bush craft you don't need to spend £100+ to get a top quality knife,the Mora Robust
is about the best knife you will ever need and the best value I've ever seen. Top marks to Mora.

Page: 1 | 2