Profile for Ali Jarman > Reviews

Content by Ali Jarman

Ali Jarman

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Crocs Crocband II.5, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Gray (Charcoal/Sea Blue), (8 W-7 M) UK (41-42 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical crocs, 7 April 2015
Typical crocus fitting. A bit darker than I expected but not a problem. Great for knocking around in when I just want comfort

Bach: Art Of Fugue [Angela Hewitt] [Hyperion: CDA67980]
Bach: Art Of Fugue [Angela Hewitt] [Hyperion: CDA67980]

5.0 out of 5 stars Take time to enjoy., 14 Jan. 2015
Just lovely. I'm no aficionado but this is sublime to listen to. Take time to enjoy.

Ash
Ash

1.0 out of 5 stars Just dreadful, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Ash (Kindle Edition)
I haven't read any James Herbert in a while, and probably won't again. Rubbish story, too overblown and ridiculous for its own good; yards of superfluous detail but poor characterisation. I'm sure there are many fans who love it but I won't be joining them.

ABC of Emergency Radiology (ABC Series)
ABC of Emergency Radiology (ABC Series)
by Otto Chan

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for any radiology/radiography student, 27 May 2014
Gives systematic guides to interpretting radiological images, including CT head. Thoroughly recommend this to any student approaching exams. I think I'll be getting lots of use from this as a qualified too.

The Hairy Dieters Eat for Life: How to Love Food, Lose Weight and Keep it Off for Good! (Hairy Bikers)
by Dave Myers

5.0 out of 5 stars More excellent recipes, 25 Mar. 2014
Another book for those of us who are carrying around a bit too much weight. As with the last book, some cracking recipes which are delicious and easy. And it's also useful to pick up ways of making my own recipes lower in fat. Great!

My Alarm Clock - Wake up to the digital alarm clock app with sleep timer and current weather conditions

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 25 Mar. 2014
Just what I needed. I've got lots of control and the sounds it makes are enough to wake me up, but not enough to frighten me out of my skin!

The Big Over Easy: Nursery Crime Adventures 1 (Nursery crimes)
The Big Over Easy: Nursery Crime Adventures 1 (Nursery crimes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, 25 Mar. 2014
I've read other Jasper Fforde books, but this was the best so far. I love the wit and working in of the nursery rhymes. Good fun!

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull, 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
Somewhat predictable. I only finished it because I don't like to leave things unfinished. I don't think I'll be bothering with any more.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Extended Edition [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Martin Freeman

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 25 Mar. 2014
I truly wish I'd seen this at the cinema, but life gets in the way. Now looking back this film has embedded itself in my memory as if I did and I think that's a testament to the quality of the blu ray. A great film.

Flow Mania : Connect the Colors
Flow Mania : Connect the Colors

3.0 out of 5 stars Bot boring, 25 Mar. 2014
Surprisingly easy to do, even when they look like they're getting more complex. Have deleted it cos I got bored.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6