Profile for Jessica Edwards > Reviews

Content by Jessica Edwards

Jessica Edwards

Page: 1 | 2
Hardpressed (The Hacker Series, Book 2)
Hardpressed (The Hacker Series, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars bring on book number three!, 13 Feb. 2015
I hadn't high hopes for his book as I found all the constant chapters about sex started to make me skim the pages more than read it. The book needed a story line and quick... And Meredith wild certainly delivered. The story line of this book had me hooked I never wanted to put the thing down. It only makes me more intrigued to see how it will pan out in the next two books. Highly recommend!

Hardwired (The Hacker Series, Book 1)
Hardwired (The Hacker Series, Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars what's next?, 7 Feb. 2015
I have enjoyed this book but I can't help think that something extraordinary is going to happen in the next book... This book looked more into getting to know the characters, there past and of course there very graphic sex life. I don't have much of an opinion as I can't help but think I haven't read it all so I'm still judging... But saying that I have fell in love with the characters and will start book number two right away!

Connected: Broken #2
Connected: Broken #2

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did it have to end?!, 29 Jan. 2015
I really am gutted this book has to end... from the beginning of the first book right through to the end of this one I was transfixed. I honestly have to say this is probably the best book I have ever read, yeah there are typos and quite a Lot but what the heck, it doesn't stop the book having an amazing story line. I completely fell in love with the characters, this is an absolute must read!

Broken: Broken #1
Broken: Broken #1

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind is blown, 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Broken: Broken #1 (Kindle Edition)
I was recommended this book by my friend. At the start of the book I couldn't quite figure out whether it was going to get my attention. Sure enough I couldn't put the book down & fell in love with the characters. For a book that's free I was mind blown... the story line is just fantastic. You get reeled into living this life along with Nathan & Gwen. I would never of thought to get this book but I can honestly say within the first few chapters I had already downloaded the second book. 100% recommend.

You're the One That I Want
You're the One That I Want

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the ending I wanted, 3 Jan. 2015
You really get to feel like you know maddy and Ben and can't help feeling like you have a connection with th pair. The book takes you through their whole journey together which is rather lovely. I would of hoped for a better ending though saying that i was left smiling. I would recommend this book but there are Better romance novels out there.

Captivated by You: A Crossfire Novel
Captivated by You: A Crossfire Novel

3.0 out of 5 stars Highly dissapointed, 21 Dec. 2014
After all the drama in the previous books and the excellent story line behind it all this book almost ruins the experience. After every chapter I found myself hoping something would happen to keep me intrigued... nothing ever did. Even the ending I heard my self say "is that it" no twist to even make you think that no.5 will hold some interesting situations. It's just a book describing every day life. Incredibly disappointed, I will read no.5 when it's published seen a I made it this far.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

4.0 out of 5 stars Big build up to....... nothing?, 18 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
I've got to give it to the author the detail and thought process that had gone into this book is truly amazing. Though saying this you expect an explosive ending where as this seemed to be spread out through out the book leaving a very dull ending. I'm still sat thinking surely that's not the end? The book did grip me and u did do a few out loud gasps but I was let down at the end. I guess it's time to try the movie!!

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't expecting that..., 9 Oct. 2014
I can't stress how good this book is... I found myself totally engrossed to the point I would gasp out loud and shout no way!! I decided to read the book after I saw the trailer for the film, in no way has this disappointed me. The plot is brilliant & the book itself is well written. There is so much that gets your mind thinking throughout, in fact right till the end! The twist is just absolutely brilliant & I will most definitely be following up with the movie. I would 100% recommend this book, one of the best I've read in a long while.

Before We Met
Before We Met

4.0 out of 5 stars Supriseeeeee, 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Before We Met (Kindle Edition)
I must admit I didn't have high hopes for this book after reading the first few chapters, but... I carried on and what a surprise!! I thought it was all going to be very predictable And I can honestly say I was very wrong! You find yourself during to know what happens next. Definitely recommend this book!

Silencing Sapphire: A Sapphire Dubois Mystery
Silencing Sapphire: A Sapphire Dubois Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars Truely brilliant, 1 Mar. 2014
I brought this book after I had read this first and was so impressed. I don't normally enjoy a second book as much as I do with the first but I have to say this was as equally brilliant, if not better! I found myself going from chapter to chapter and not being able to put the book down. I found this book had a much better story line than the previous, so if you enjoyed the first you'll love this one. You really get to see the other side of sapphire and Aston in this one and all I can say is there must be a third!!!! You're left wanting to know so much more. I would 100% recommend this book!

Page: 1 | 2