Profile for Sheely-Wheely > Reviews

Content by Sheely-Wheely

Sheely-Wheely "Snape" (Privet Drive, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
RuiChy 4 Compartment Medicine Tablets Pills Storage Case Box Holder
RuiChy 4 Compartment Medicine Tablets Pills Storage Case Box Holder
Offered by AzureView

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Space-Saving Tablet Box, 23 Feb. 2017
I usually carry round some paracetamol, ibuprofen, migraine relief and antihistamine, but as the packets are so big, I decided to look for something to store just a couple of each tablet. This little box is ideal. I do not keep the tablets loose, but have cut out two blisters from the packets so I know which is which! They rattled around a bit, so I have put in a little square of tissue and this resolved that problem.

Lovely little box that takes up very little room in my handbag. I am delighted with it.

Chapelwood Complete Dining Station with Feeders
Chapelwood Complete Dining Station with Feeders
Offered by Panda Value

3.0 out of 5 stars Great while it lasted!, 22 Jan. 2017
I bought this item 2 years and 12 days ago. It lasted well, but did need the extra support at the bottom to keep it upright and stop it from swaying in the wind. However, yesterday the pole was bent in half. Where the bottom rod had the next rod inserted, this had rusted and slowly bent over until it finally broke off - all in one day!

Allsop Multimedia Laser Lens Cleaner For DVD, CDs, Game Consoles & Laptops
Allsop Multimedia Laser Lens Cleaner For DVD, CDs, Game Consoles & Laptops
Offered by Quips

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKED ON MY IN CAR SAT NAV DVD SYSTEM, 12 Aug. 2016
I used the Laser Lens Cleaner in my car's sat nav dvd drive. I couldn't tell if it was spinning around inside, so inserted the disc a couple of times. It must have worked, as now my sat nav is working for the first time in months. This has saved me a fortune, as my car dealer wanted me to pay £96 just to investigate the problem.

Nerf Super Soaker Hydro Storm
Nerf Super Soaker Hydro Storm

1.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted one summer, 31 July 2016
When the water pistol worked, it was a good gun. Downside was it took 6 AA batteries.

One summer on and it does not work. It has been stored without the batteries and I have tested all 6 brand new batteries are working, but there is no life in the gun. On this basis, I would not recommend. This is the only Nerf Super Soaker to let me down over the years.

Puerto de Indias Strawberry Gin, 70 cl
Puerto de Indias Strawberry Gin, 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes like Jelly Tots, 12 July 2016
Like another reviewer, I discovered this gin when i n Spain. I saw pink gin displayed behind the bar, so I ordered a glass with tonic water. It was lovely, but I couldn't work out the taste. It was a bit like a jelly tot, not overpowering just gently sweet. I then asked to look at the bottle and saw it was strawberry. Can't believe I can buy it from Amazon.

Durobor 780/52 Alternato Wine glass 540 ml, 6 Glasses, without filling mark
Durobor 780/52 Alternato Wine glass 540 ml, 6 Glasses, without filling mark
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars So lovely, I bought another set!, 29 April 2016
I had these glasses in my Wish List for a long time and bought them with a birthday voucher. The bowl is huge and can be used for wine, or spirits with lots of ice. The base is very heavy, so the glass stays upright and doesn't easily tip over.

My friend really loved them, so I bought her a set too. I may have to purchase then smaller size too.

ORB Travel-LS315-Landmarks-Multi-Colour-Premium Designer Luggage Strap 2mx5cm
ORB Travel-LS315-Landmarks-Multi-Colour-Premium Designer Luggage Strap 2mx5cm
Offered by ORB-Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Distinctive Pattern and Strong, 13 April 2016
Distinctive pattern and long enough to be strapped around the length of the case. Strong strap that was easy to spot on my black case at baggage reclaim.

APOLLO CHENILLE HEADBOARD 2ft6,3ft,4ft,4ft6,5ft,6ft Various Colours (Ivory, 4ft6 (Double))
Offered by crownbeds

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money and better than expected., 24 Jan. 2016
Excellent value for money. The colour - Ivory - is a very pale cream and looks fine with both my white and cream bedding. The design looks very stylish and the material is soft to the touch. Nicely padded.

Others have said that the reverse of the headboard could be better, but no-one can see that back, so not a problem for me.

Talking Tables Dip Music
Talking Tables Dip Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended party game, 19 Jan. 2016
Very good game. I played this with family and friends all over the Christmas period. Can be played in two teams, or just taking turns as individuals get the answers right. You have to sing the next line of the song, name the title and the artist. Each stick has a choice of two questions.

The songs in this pack are probably better for ages 30+ and the songs in the yellow music pack for younger people. However, there are a lot of well known songs, so everyone gets points.

Stainless Steel Serving Spoons - Set of 3
Stainless Steel Serving Spoons - Set of 3
Offered by Greener by Nature

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive serving spoons, 19 Jan. 2016
I have had these spoons for a couple of years and they still look brand new. A friend loved them so much, I bought her this set for her birthday.

The smallest spoon is probably about the same size as a soup spoon, the middle one a tablespoon and the largest one a double tablespoon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4