Profile for J. M. Douglas > Reviews

Content by J. M. Douglas

J. M. Douglas "JMD" (Alvechurch, UK)

Certina Men's DS Action Diver Steel Bracelet & Case Automatic Blue Dial Analog Watch C013.407.11.041.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality and value for money, 20 Feb. 2016
I own many high end watches, Rolex, Breitling, IWC and Omega and this has been a very pleasant surprise. Really good quality watch, nice weight and style. At this price it's fantastic value for money, a hidden gem.

Waterworld
Waterworld
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh Dear!, 12 May 2015
This review is from: Waterworld (Blu-ray)
Don't bother 😧

Jura Impressa Z7  One Touch Coffee Machine,Aluminium
Jura Impressa Z7 One Touch Coffee Machine,Aluminium

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't understand the previous reviews?, 25 Feb. 2012
Despite reading the previous reviews, and with a great deal of trepidation, I bought one of the Z7 machines to upgrade my Jura C5 which is now in the office.

So far I have found it to be exactly as I expected. It works well, it makes beautiful coffee, it's easy to use, and it has been no trouble at all in the six months or more that I've had the machine. For this reason I'm struggling to understand why the other reviewers are so down on the Z7?

Well done again Jura, for a lovely machine. I would recommend these to anyone without hesitation.

Jura Impressa C5 Black
Jura Impressa C5 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular Machine, 8 Jun. 2011
I read all the reviews and I bought almost every machine available and then at last I bought this. It's perfect in every way, had it for over two years now and it's brilliant. Don't waste your money on anything else, if you love coffee this is the one.

Press Send
Press Send
by John McLaren

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracker for your holidays ............., 24 April 2001
This review is from: Press Send (Paperback)
This is a super read, I started with Black Cabs and have become hooked.....so will you

Groovin'
Groovin'
Offered by westworld-

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad and growing on me !, 21 Jun. 2000
This review is from: Groovin' (Audio CD)
I bought this because I had heard the track Groovin' and it's still the best track on the album. The rest is OK and I am beginning to appreciate it, take your time and listen before you buy......

Driving Over Lemons: An Optimist in Andalucia
Driving Over Lemons: An Optimist in Andalucia
by Chris Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Pour a drink and enjoy!, 19 Sept. 1999
It's nice to find a book to relax with, this one is highly recommended. Like everyone who reads it, you will still want to go and try to live there, maybe?