Profile for Mohammed > Reviews

Content by Mohammed

Mohammed

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars 3 pins is a lie., 2 Dec. 2013
I was looking forward to getting this replacement as soon as possible only to find out it had 2 pins on the plug not 3! So I had to manually replace this and then I discovered the mid connection was funky as well. This one only accepted 2 pins but 3 pins was supplied. Luckily I had a 2 pin plug too so I used that. Having said that the charger does work though.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)
Offered by EVERGAME

5.0 out of 5 stars Tekken Tag 2 has delivered., 15 Nov. 2012
Being a long time Tekken fan in fact all my life, I was really looking forward to this game. After each Tekken you usually wait till the next one but this should keep you going for quite a while.

Arcade Mode

I don't really see the hype over the difficulty of Unknown; it was easy. If you put it on very hard you are more likely to get a decent fight out of it.

Ghost battle

I preferred the ranking system in this one because you get 2 seperate ranks: online and offline. Which means you don't have to stop at 1st dan on offline like Tekken 6.

Customisation

I don't see why every has taken the mickey out of this. It is so much better than Tekken 6! You have a lot of varieties now and the luck box thing is pretty cool but a little too frequent! And I like how you get secret costumes that you can't buy when playing ghost battle for about 30 games. Forest Law's is the Bruce Lee game of death costume that he had in the first Tekken Tag.

Pair Play

This is pretty cool as you can have 4 at once or 2 people against Arcade Mode. I prefer how anyone can change over anytime they want to.

Fight Lab

This is really boring for experts but for beginners it gives a good insight on how the whole Tekken engine works. It also give a good idea on how to use juggles with partners which is helpful. But the trophy for this is really annoying. You have to replay the stage till you get enough money to unlock all of Combot's moves. After this you'll hate Fight Lab!

Overall, after playing 1000 games and aim for even more, I think this is a brilliant game as Harada has really tried to give everything to the fans. (Dr. B is too sick.) My advice to beginners: learn how to play the game, you won't regret it! SPOILER: there is a build up to Tekken 7; Jin and Devil Jin's endings.

Samsung Series 5 530U4B 14 inch Ultrabook - Silver (Intel Core i3 2367M 1.40 GHz, 6Gb RAM, 500Gb HDD, DVD SuperMulti DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but first you need to fix the internet problems..., 19 Oct. 2012
I have now had this laptop for 2 weeks and can say it is an amazing one and well worth it too.
I ordered it Thursday night and got it on Saturday morning with standard free delivery.

The only annoying thing about it is the internet. When I got mine I got really crappy download speeds. I was downloading at kb/s having 100mb broadband. Obviously there was something wrong. After a day of researching this problem ,(and I even got to the extent where I was about to return it), I found out that you need to update the wireless driver which you can download from Intel. This pushed the speed right up. This is to let others know about this fault. Also do not be fooled when Samsung is telling you that your wireless driver is up to date, it lies!

Other then that, it has a great body and firm hinges especially compared to my previous Vaio. The mousepad is way too big but I don't mind! It also allows multi-touch. The keyboard is just like a mac keyboard too. The battery if put on high performance lasts 4 hours and 33 mins. More than enough for me to be honest.

I would definitely recommend this laptop to anyone who wants a good performance for a cheap price!