Profile for Mrs.J.I.Zare > Reviews

Mrs.J.I.Zare

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Slate
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Slate

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 10 Oct. 2014
I find it very easy to use, useful for tracking my walking, cycling and sleeping and highly motivational. Since I've had mine, I've definitely done a lot more exercise and hate it if I don't achieve my target each day. It's great to see how many km I've walked at work, too and how many calories I've burnt. My husband bought me mine for my birthday and I love it and wear it 24/7.

And the Mountains Echoed
And the Mountains Echoed
by Khaled Hosseini

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 8 July 2013
I have read two books prior to this of Khaled Hosseini and this one is just as good. He writes sensitively and gives a real insight to what life is like in parts of Afghanistan. A really brilliant book. I couldn't put it down.

Tyrannosaur [DVD]
Tyrannosaur [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Mullan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Tyrannosaur [DVD] (DVD)
This film is brilliant. The storyline was very moving and so well acted by both leads. Very sensitively dealt with.

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, 15 g
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, 15 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 July 2013
This cuticle cream smells divine and really softens cuticles. Good value for money, too. I most certainly do recommend it.