Profile for Debbie Morris-Gray > Reviews

Content by Debbie Morris-Gray

Debbie Morris-Gray

Weather Station Wireless WS3083 with Internet Upload plus UV Index and Light Meter + Free Beginner's Guide
Offered by Greenfrog Scientific

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas pressie for my hubby and he loved it plus 6 months later we rely on it ..., 26 Jun. 2016
Xmas pressie for my hubby and he loved it plus 6 months later we rely on it being mounted in our kitchen to read the weather outside. However, my husband is an IT nerd and even he hasn't figured out how to get the data off the hard drive yet so we haven't been able to take advantage of the data.

Smiffy's Women's Rubik's Cube Costume, Dress, Headband & Bag, Size: L, Color: Multi, 38791

5.0 out of 5 stars great outfit - however the hat is not as seen, 26 Jun. 2016
great outfit - however the hat is not as seen. The headband is for a small head and the cube arrives flat, not issue though I just put a small cut on the underside and filled the hat with cut up carrier bags, they filled the shape right up and were very light. I got the party and someone else had the same outfit but a very flat hat. I gave her my tip, she disappeared for 10 mins and came back with a very shapely cubed hat.

1980s 80s Scouser Black Afro Wig, Moustache and Aviator Sunglasses Fancy Dress
1980s 80s Scouser Black Afro Wig, Moustache and Aviator Sunglasses Fancy Dress
Offered by fnafashions

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Jun. 2016
good value for money but the tasch is most irritating on the lip!

(XXL) Mens 80's Retro Trackie Costume for 80s Disco Rock Pop Fancy Dress Mans Male
Offered by It's All Fun & Games

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stones - I bought the large and it was a good fit, 26 Jun. 2016
my husband is 6'2" and about 12.5 stones - I bought the large and it was a good fit

Drop Earring Rubix Cube Made With Acrylic by JOE COOL
Drop Earring Rubix Cube Made With Acrylic by JOE COOL
Offered by Joe Cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jun. 2016
really good value and no sensitivity - I usually react to anything not silver or gold

Relaxing Piano Pop
Relaxing Piano Pop

5.0 out of 5 stars a beautiful selection of art - chilled out and with Damien ..., 26 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Relaxing Piano Pop (MP3 Download)
a beautiful selection of art - chilled out and with Damien rice in the mix its right up my street

Highland Mist Tartan 16in x 16in Cushion Cover in Pale Blue
Highland Mist Tartan 16in x 16in Cushion Cover in Pale Blue
Offered by CB Home Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars petite but lovely, 25 April 2014
Good quality and just the right amount of duck egg blue to bring a 'country gent' feel to my barns living room.
Liked it so much bought 2 more for my other sofa

If You Wait
If You Wait

4.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant debut album, 25 April 2014
This review is from: If You Wait (Audio CD)
It was 'Strong' which compelled me to buy the album and it wasn't a mistake.

I found the album mystical and grounding. She has a powerful and haunting voice that you just cant get enough of.

A brand new sound with flavours of other musical influences noticeable.

Symphonica [Deluxe]
Symphonica [Deluxe]

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Symphonica [Deluxe] (Audio CD)
He's like a great wine...he just keeps getting better.

This piece work is just outstanding and I'm desperate to see the album performed on tour.

Come on George, get your symphonicas on!

Scrum: a Breathtakingly Brief and Agile Introduction
Scrum: a Breathtakingly Brief and Agile Introduction
by Chris Sims

5.0 out of 5 stars Consice and well written - read it in 30 mins!, 25 April 2014
Needed a quick overview as may shortly be acting as Scrum Master in a very small, already formed, well-organised development team.

This little book lays out all the high level steps needed to get a scrum underway and used language/diagrams that I could easily understand.

I'm a non-teckie and even I get it!

It would be a great pre-requisite to any Scrum Master training course.