Profile for paris david > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Private - Wooden Shop / Office Room sign
Private - Wooden Shop / Office Room sign

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice thing, 8 Jun. 2014
We bought these for our B&B- one indoor one outside, and both are fine; Come with a nasty satin bow which we removed instantly!

VicTsing 1.2 Watt Solar Power Water Pump Garden Fountain / Submersible Pump with Suckers at the Bottom, Features A Square Solar Panel to Be Staked on the Ground

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disâppointed, 8 Jun. 2014
As it has no battery to store sunlight, you need to keep moving the panel for it to work at all. And it only works in direct sun- bright and hazy doesn't work.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 18, 2014 9:55 AM BST

Tala Originals Biscuit Barrell Storage Style
Tala Originals Biscuit Barrell Storage Style

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks really nice in the kitchen, 8 Jun. 2014
Really cute- very vintage. Looks really nice in the kitchen. Only thing I would say is the aluminium is a bit soft and bendy, but the lid holds everything in place.

AA Travel Fleece Blanket
AA Travel Fleece Blanket

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 12 July 2013
Thin, small, cheap product. Also somehow I thought it was check but it's just stripes. Has ended up in a dog basket, and got something nicer for the car. You'd think something AA approved would be better quality. Don't bother.

Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls
Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls
by David Sedaris

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious as always., 6 July 2013
This is as good as all the other Sedaris books. Now he is living in England and brings his caustic wit to bear on the Brits. Always waiting for the next book!

Esprit Mens Casual I30834 Men's Jumper Melange XX-Large
Esprit Mens Casual I30834 Men's Jumper Melange XX-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Sent it back cos much too small, 6 July 2013
Really nice hoodie, excellent quality but Esprit- being French- comes up very small. My partner tried on the XXL I ordered and we agreed it was a good-sized L only. So if you are anything over L it will be too small, especially cut small on the arms. Replaced it with an XXL by Charles Wilson- perfect fit.

The Corrections
The Corrections
by Jonathan Franzen

4.0 out of 5 stars Cracking reads., 10 May 2013
This review is from: The Corrections (Paperback)
I loved reading this fast despite its thickness! Drags a tiny bit in the middle, but very good characterisation, and a warmth for all the characters. Loved the sibling relationships. Reminded me a bit of Tales of the City but mostly hetero!

The Commitment: Love, Sex, Marriage, and My Family
The Commitment: Love, Sex, Marriage, and My Family
by Dan Savage

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious brave and Typically Dan Savage, 10 May 2013
Very provocative in the debate of marriage equality, Dan Savage's voice screams out of this book. I love him and the way he thinks

Neoprene Stabilising Knee Injury Brace/Support- XXL
Neoprene Stabilising Knee Injury Brace/Support- XXL

4.0 out of 5 stars Really helped, 10 May 2013
I have bad arthritis and wore these on a skiing trip, and I found my knees were really stabilised and kept warm by them. I am a big guy, and my pharmacy in France couldn't find anything big enough, but these were just right.

Weekend [DVD] [2011]
Weekend [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Tom Cullen
Offered by fat_buddha

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Weekend [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I watched this 3 times in a row! Tom Cullen is gorgeously vulnerable open and loving, while the other role is harder and more closed, using set phrases to resist communicating openly. Beautifully acted, avoidance of stereotypes, no coming out angst, no AIDS storyline. Not preachy, the guys drink too much and take too many drugs, but that's not the issue here. Beautiful and moving, hardly a false note.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5