Profile for milton > Reviews

Content by milton

milton

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A lure sensual pour femme perfume oil - 10ml roll on bottle - (The perfume people GP8)

1.0 out of 5 stars complete disappointment my friend, 17 July 2015
item arrived well ahead of time indicated so a HUGE plus for this. However, the fragrance smelled nothing like the one it was intended to. I was patient, waited for the initial opening to subside and hoped the true fragrance would emerge in the dry-down but no, just a harsh chemical-like pong. I've bought from this seller quite often on the past but this lone doesn't make the grade at all.

W7 Prime Magic Face Primer Camera Ready - 30 ml, Clear
W7 Prime Magic Face Primer Camera Ready - 30 ml, Clear
Offered by Infinity Online

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% value for money, 13 July 2015
This is my 2nd purchase and I'll keep buying too! It applies easily to a silky smooth "cushion" over my skin making foundation/make-up stay put and last so much longer. I also find that I don't have to use so much either. 100% value for money

Natural Vitamin E - 100% Pure - 60ml
Natural Vitamin E - 100% Pure - 60ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't want to be without this now, 15 Feb. 2015
I didn't realise I could buy this so thank goodness I've found it! Forget a drop added to a non-descript "brand-name" cream, this is the biz! Just a tiny drop does the whole face, massage gently, feel so pampered and watch the difference in the morning!

Avocado Butter - 100% Pure - 100g
Avocado Butter - 100% Pure - 100g

5.0 out of 5 stars Why settle for less?, 15 Feb. 2015
easy to use without added "packers, smells and other stuff"....just pure avocado butter. Yet another fine product from my favourite seller!

Whittard of Chelsea Orange Hot Chocolate
Whittard of Chelsea Orange Hot Chocolate

5.0 out of 5 stars Indulgent and a great part of a Christmas present "cuddle box" which also ..., 1 Jan. 2015
Indulgent and a great part of a Christmas present "cuddle box" which also included mugs, chocolates and a miniature of brandy. Arrived very quickly and perfectly packed.

Shea Butter Unrefined Certified Organic - 100% Pure - 250g
Shea Butter Unrefined Certified Organic - 100% Pure - 250g

5.0 out of 5 stars A "must-have" product, 6 Dec. 2014
What a product! Where has this been all my life? There's such a lot in the tub and a little goes a long way. I use this as a night-time face balm and such soft, silky, moisturised skin is mine! I've put some in a small pretty tub and use a spatula to scoop a little onto my fingers, rub them together to soften it then massage in. Also use on elbows, heels and anywhere else you think....lips and eyebrows too...and totally amazing for insect bites

Westlab Himalayan Pink Salt 500 g
Westlab Himalayan Pink Salt 500 g
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate in relaxation!, 6 Dec. 2014
I was given this as a present last Christmas and now I bought it as a present for someone else! I love it! It's definitely for a "ME" indulgence bath with no alarm to set for the next day. Just swish it in the hot water then float away to wherever your mind takes you...a gradual process of which you're not fully aware until your dried...lotioned and potioned then realise you've legs like marshmallows and feel as if you've been "unplugged"!!! WOW, floppy, not a care in the world and sleep the sleep of the angels.

Wheatgerm Virgin Oil - 100% Pure - 100ml
Wheatgerm Virgin Oil - 100% Pure - 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Another staple for this seller, 2 Oct. 2014
This was an "extra" on my order to try it. I've since had a look on-line to see what it's all about and so glad I bought it. I use it every night after the shower etc as a face oil for the benefits it gives (knew nothing about this before).

Epsom Salts Refill Pouch 1kg
Epsom Salts Refill Pouch 1kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing price for this item and well pleased, 2 Oct. 2014
What a LOT you get! Amazing price for this item and well pleased. Delivery as promised (always from this seller)

Argan Oil - 100% Pure - 100ml
Argan Oil - 100% Pure - 100ml
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another winner from this seller! A tiny drop ..., 11 Aug. 2014
Yet another winner from this seller! A tiny drop of this smooth oil massaged into my face night and morning before usual moisturising has softened and nourished my skin and left it baby-soft! It soaks in quickly and is not greasy at all. I use it on my hair too. This is another staple product I've adopted from Naissance.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3