Profile for kb > Reviews

One Tree Hill - Season 5 [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Chad Michael Murray
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SO FAR BUT WAIT FOR SEASON SIX!!!!!!, 26 Oct. 2008
I have to say after reading some of the other reviews they seem a bit harsh and maybe had they watched the show rather than doing other things they would get what was happening! For starters there where not three of them pining for Lucas just two.
Secondly the 'angry basketball player' is a very important to both season five and six and even if you are only bothered about the Scott family and the oh so cute Jamie, Q is a very important part to that family. In season six there is an episode about Q that made me cry the whole way through.
Season six is going to be the best ever having already seen the first seven episodes it'll make you laugh, cry, and scream at your t.v. The characters are brilliant, each in their own way showing how much they have grown up and overcome their problems and all with the drama we expect from the Tree Hill bunch.
This is such an important season it had everything I love about One Tree Hill and has a great cliffhanger for the finale. Watch it you wont be dissapointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2008 10:58 PM GMT

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (PSP)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (PSP)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all!, 15 July 2007
This is one of the worst games I have 4 my psp. The sound and subtitles dont match up, task places cant be found on the map and if u forget what tasks haven't been completed there's no where to check and any hints they reckon you can get from Ron or Hermione don't exist. The character control is awful and there is no way to move the camera angle to see the surounding area. At one point in my game while out on the Hogwarts grounds I lost half the picture that never returned which ment I coundnt get the character back inside, I had to restart the game and lost most of the progress I had made. I can't believe they released this game thinking it was fit for gamers to play, it's awful!