Profile for Bewitched > Reviews

Content by Bewitched

Bewitched (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Stone Cold Love (Dangerous Futures Book 1)
Stone Cold Love (Dangerous Futures Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Read, great characters I didn't want it to end!, 30 May 2017
Loved this book, it is very different to other Colleen Charles books I have read and instead of being about characters associated with sport it was about 2 FBI Agents who were on the run from a mafia hired hit man. I really liked the characters Lacy and Arch, but I wanted to know more about what happened to Rob and Rachel. I didn't want the book to end, I just wanted more, I so hope Colleen writes more books about these characters as I feel they have so much more to give.

Sinker: Alpha Billionaire Romance
Sinker: Alpha Billionaire Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb sports romance - Colleen Charles delivers again!, 4 May 2017
I received an advance copy of this book to help with checking for errors prior to publication. I enjoyed it so much I just had to leave a review for it.

It's well written, the characters Brenna & Rhett are interesting and I love how the book tells each of their stories but how it's all woven in to one. I have never really read any sports romance books until I read Colleen Charles novels and I have totally enjoyed them even though I don't know the first thing about baseball!

It's an easy interesting read that has your attention from the first chapter so you won't put it down! One of my recommended reads.

Benched
Benched

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down..., 11 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Benched (Kindle Edition)
I received this book free of charge from the author Colleen Charles, thank you Colleen, I thoroughly enjoyed the book and I couldn't put it down.

A love story set around hockey player Adam Spencer, the characters are likeable well with the exception of Heather and Carter who are rotten to the core. Easy to read, I just couldn't put it down. I experienced every emotion whilst reading this from feeling emotional, happy and angry for the couple being victimised for falling in love. I don't want to put too much about the story as I don't want to spoil it, but I recommend it to anyone who wants an enjoyable and easy read.

Shoolex, Big Shoe Filler, Unisex Shoe Inserts To Make Big Shoes Fit Small
Shoolex, Big Shoe Filler, Unisex Shoe Inserts To Make Big Shoes Fit Small
Offered by Shoolex corp

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing does Exactly what I wanted..., 19 April 2016
Fantastic product, happy that I discovered this as I had some shoes that were only a tiny bit too big and these have actually helped to ensure that they fit. I will certainly be buying more in different sizes as I only take a size 1.5 and stuggle to get shoes that fit and even then one shoe fits better than the other so these will help immensley.

I will happily recommend this product to my friends and family who also suffer from small feel so that they can benefit from these as well.

Maca Root Capsules 2500mg by Nu U, 180 Capsules (6 Month's Supply)
Maca Root Capsules 2500mg by Nu U, 180 Capsules (6 Month's Supply)
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping soundly...., 3 April 2016
I have been using these for about 4-6 weeks now and before I started taking them I used to lie in bed at night feeling too hot and flinging the covers off and then I'd be cold and pulling the covers back over me and because of this my sleep used to be very disturbed. Since I have been taking Maca Root my sleep has been much more peaceful and I have felt less temperature fluctuations. I am prone to extreme temperature fluctuations due to having underactive thyroid, although I have read that if you have underactive thyroid it may not be suitable to you.
I haven't noticed any difference in energy or libido or any difference to my hair growth (it sheds due to thyroid problem)
I can say my skin has been looking much better but I did start to drink more water around the time I started to take Maca root so not sure if it's the water or Maca root making a difference or both. I will continue to use this and would recommend to anyone who is suffering with poor sleep or temperature fluctuations.

The Depression Diet
The Depression Diet
by Theresa Cheung

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for a friend..., 9 Feb. 2016
This review is from: The Depression Diet (Paperback)
I bought this as a gift for my best friend as she suffers with really bad depression and her diet is very poor so I thought it might help her to eat better which may help with the depression.

Toshiba RDXV60 3-in-1 DVD, HDD and VHS Recorder
Toshiba RDXV60 3-in-1 DVD, HDD and VHS Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of kit and highly recommended., 9 Feb. 2016
Fantastic dvd/video/hard disc recorder, easy to use plenty of storage space for items saved to the hard disc, it's easy to save programs to disc.
You can even watch free view via this machine but I don't use it that way as I have sky. The picture and sound quality is fantastic and it upscales to 1080p if you watch it via hdmi lead. Highly recommended if it's still available as I have owned this for a few years now.

Canon DCC-520 Soft Case for Powershot A3400 IS/A3500 IS/A4000 IS Camera - Black
Canon DCC-520 Soft Case for Powershot A3400 IS/A3500 IS/A4000 IS Camera - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, good quality case..., 9 Feb. 2016
I have bought 3 of these cases 1 for my husband, my Mum and my brother-in-law as they all have the same camera's. Great case and well made from good quality materials to provide good protection for the camera. I would recommend this camera case to help keep your camera safe and sound.

Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest and Colouring Book
Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest and Colouring Book
by Johanna Basford

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite and beautiful pictures, 9 Feb. 2016
Absolutely stunning pictures, I was not disappointed with this book, the detail is beautiful and the pictures are exquisite. I love the animals and beautiful fairytale castles, it is truly magical. I would not recommend this book for young children, but an older child or adult would appreciate its beauty. I couldn't wait to start adding colour to the stunning pictures and watching the pictures come alive. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this book to all adult colourers.

Colouring Pencils 72-color, Marco Raffine Art Drawing Pencils/ Coloured Pencils for Artist Sketching Writing Adult Kids, Set of 72 Assorted Colours
Offered by Bailun Best Sell

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pencils for a good price..., 9 Feb. 2016
I bought these pencils to use with my adult colouring books, the range of colours is superb, I am now spoiled for choice and the pencils are great quality, they are nice and and soft to colour with but they sharpen to a nice point for the finer more intricate designs, you can vary the colour depth by how much pressure you apply when colouring. I looked at more expensive pencils but settled on these as I didn't need expensive ones for adult colouring, but I can safely say these are every bit as good as the derwent colour pencils I already own. The free pencil sharpener was a nice gesture and very much appreciated.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7