Profile for Bewitched > Reviews

Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest and Colouring Book
Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest and Colouring Book
by Johanna Basford

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite and beautiful pictures, 9 Feb. 2016
Absolutely stunning pictures, I was not disappointed with this book, the detail is beautiful and the pictures are exquisite. I love the animals and beautiful fairytale castles, it is truly magical. I would not recommend this book for young children, but an older child or adult would appreciate its beauty. I couldn't wait to start adding colour to the stunning pictures and watching the pictures come alive. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this book to all adult colourers.

Colouring Pencils 72-color, Marco Raffine Art Drawing Pencils/ Coloured Pencils for Artist Sketching Writing Adult Kids, Set of 72 Assorted Colours
Offered by Bailun Best Sell

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pencils for a good price..., 9 Feb. 2016
I bought these pencils to use with my adult colouring books, the range of colours is superb, I am now spoiled for choice and the pencils are great quality, they are nice and and soft to colour with but they sharpen to a nice point for the finer more intricate designs, you can vary the colour depth by how much pressure you apply when colouring. I looked at more expensive pencils but settled on these as I didn't need expensive ones for adult colouring, but I can safely say these are every bit as good as the derwent colour pencils I already own. The free pencil sharpener was a nice gesture and very much appreciated.

180s Women's Lush Headphone and Mic Ear Warmers, Snow
180s Women's Lush Headphone and Mic Ear Warmers, Snow
Offered by BeltOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, soft and comfortable with great quality sound., 9 Feb. 2016
I bought these ear warmers to replace a pair I had that was identical and I lost them on a recent trip abroad. They are lovely and soft and very comfortable to wear not to mention nice and warm. The sound quality is superb and they have a speaker so you can use them with iPod or iPhone as they can be used to answer calls. They are very stylish and I was thrilled to find identical ones as I was really gutted at losing mine.

TaotreeTM Canvas Pencil Wrap,48 Pencil Holder Colored Pencils Case Roll Multi-purpose Pouch, Unrolls Flat for Easy Access, Press-Stud for Security (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and stylish pencil holder, 9 Feb. 2016
Great quality and just what I needed to keep all my pencils together instead of having piles of different plastic packets. It also makes it easy to see your pencils at a glance so it's easy to find the colour you want. In addition to the 48 pencil holders it has other holders to store pencil sharpener and eraser so everything is in one place. I would definitely recommend this item.

Ripcurl Womens Seattle Shoulder Bag Os Handbag Pewter Grey
Ripcurl Womens Seattle Shoulder Bag Os Handbag Pewter Grey

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned for refund, 2 Feb. 2016
I ordered for my mum who was trying to match the colour to a pair of boots, it was bigger than expected and not the right colour so returned it for a refund.

Skechers Womens Brown Slip On  2 UK
Skechers Womens Brown Slip On 2 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the fact that these are available in size 2, 2 Feb. 2016
I love sketchers and the fact that they do size 2's so they are available to people like me who find it difficult to buy women's shoes to fit and a lot of people say just buy children's shoes but they are not good for your feet. These are stylish and very comfy and have been worn loads, perfect for summer. Highly recommended, it would be nice to get them in some different colours. Thanks for doing size 2's sketchers I can't tell you how pleased I am to be able to buy adult shoes that fit!!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed as developed holes and was returned..., 2 Feb. 2016
Nice top and I like joe brown clothes, unfortunately the material was poor quality and developed holes after a short period of wear and washing and as a result it was returned for a refund.

Iron Fist Sugar Witch Lace Back Printed Womens T-Shirt black Large
Iron Fist Sugar Witch Lace Back Printed Womens T-Shirt black Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice top, 2 Feb. 2016
Love this top, although the quality of the material it's a bit thin but it's nice and cool in the summer. I love the design on it and I would buy again. The fit was on the smaller side so you may want to buy a size bigger.

The Long Way Home [DVD]
The Long Way Home [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Jonathan Harris
Offered by Buks4less

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift., 2 Feb. 2016
This review is from: The Long Way Home [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my Dad as he knew someone who was in it. I personally haven't watched it so can't comment on the story, but my Dad was very pleased with it.

Surprise Gift - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Surprise Gift - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vouchers, 2 Feb. 2016
I love amazon vouchers as there's so much to choose from. Recommended if your stuck for a present for someone, this gives them the ability to pick a gift for themselves.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7