Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now
Profile for Jackie Boy > Reviews

Content by Jackie Boy

Jackie Boy "Jack" (Middlesbrough, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
12 Pieces 3D Butterfly Stickrs Fashion Design DIY Wall Decoration House Decoration Babyroom Decoration-PURPLE
Offered by XY Store
Price: 0.88

2.0 out of 5 stars Tat, 4 Dec. 2016
Not impressed they were cheap and looked it all gone in bin

Buddha Head Padded Ottoman Folding Storage Box, Small 36x36x36cm
Buddha Head Padded Ottoman Folding Storage Box, Small 36x36x36cm
Offered by G&T's Original Warehouse (No large items to BT,HS,IM,IV,GY,JE)
Price: 22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Buddha box/ seat, 4 Dec. 2016
Put my daughters xmas presents in this box as she loves budhas.plus it doubles up as a seat it's a win win

Happy Valley - Series 1 & 2 [DVD] [2016]
Happy Valley - Series 1 & 2 [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Sarah Lancashire
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVDs, 4 Dec. 2016
Best DVD ever.couldnt stop watching it it was brilliant got my sister these for xmas she will love them.

Deluxe Washable Bed Pad with tucks - Double.
Deluxe Washable Bed Pad with tucks - Double.
Offered by BAYLISS MOBILITY
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, 4 Dec. 2016
Excellent for one person saves on the washing u need t put it under the sheet not on top as it feels a bit plasticky if u don't.Excellent to save mattress from getting soiled

NXET Headphone Stand, Universal Aluminum Holder Showing Display Hanger for HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset, Microsoft Xbox One Chat, Turtle Beach Recon 50X/50P/Beach XO One Stereo, KingTop EACH G2000, Sony PlayStation Wireless Stereo Headset 2.0 and More (Black)
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Stylish Headphones Stand, 16 Nov. 2016
This is a great Headset Stand and is suitable for all kinds of headphones and headsets. The packaging is compact and holds the pieces of the headset stand securely in place. It is extremely easy to put together and is the perfect size to accommodate my headphones when they are not in their own case. The material at the top is a soft and protective kind of rubber-like material which grips the headphones whilst preventing any scratches or damage with its cushioning effect.

The stand is made of a kind of metal or aluminium type finish which is both sturdy and slender, and the correct height to allow larger sized headphones to comfortably fit without any problems at all (exactly as shown in the product images, and my own photographs). The base is extremely easy to connect to the stand and just clips into place, giving the perfect centre of gravity to keep it upright and only taking up a small footprint. There are rubber stabilizers underneath to grip the surface and keep the whole stand sitting safely while holding your headphones.

I would recommend this stand to anyone who needs a safe place to store or hold their headphones or headsets whilst not being used. It also looks quite elegant and looks like a high quality product for an extremely reasonable price. See my own product images to show the packaging and pieces for an idea of what you will be receiving.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Dual USB Car Charger, NXET 2-Port 3.1A 17W Cigarette Charge Adapter for iPhone 5/5S/SE/6/6S/7/Plus, iPad Pro Air Mini 2/3/4, Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, HTC, Google, LG, Amazon Kindle and More
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Car Charger at a 5 Star Price, 15 Nov. 2016
This USB car charger arrived quickly in neat packaging which was sure to keep the product safe during transit, and boy did I need it once it arrived.

I had previously just been using a USB lead connected to the MP3 Player USB connector in my car to charge my phone mobile phone battery, not realising that I was supposed to be using a proper car charger. No wonder my phone actually died on me even when I was travelling a long distance in the car one time. I still never realised that I was not using the correct procedure to charge my phone in the car. How I wish I had this great gadget back then.

This car charger has been manufactured to the highest standards and is so pretty and it makes my car look ugly. There are beautiful blue LED lights which light up whilst in use and I am amazed at how quickly it charges my phone, with a Quick-Charge feature that works really well. I keep it in my glove-box with my USB lead and I am never worried of breaking down because my battery is never empty now and I can phone for help.

I know its going to charge really quick even on short journeys. I have stopped charging my phone over night with the regular charger that plug's into a power socket because it over charges the battery. I have started using my car charger on a daily basis now because it is not going to damage my battery. I wish I had discovered this little beauty sooner because I always used to walk about with a dead phone. What is the point in having a state of the art phone if you are not able to use it in an emergency? I learnt the hard way, lost in the middle of no where with no Sat Nav and no phone battery so no navigation to direct me home. Technology really does make life easier!
Comment Comment | Permalink

[Quick Charge 2.0 AiPower Dual-Port Car Charger with LED lights for Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/Edge,Note 5 / Note 4, Nexus 6,LG G5,HTC M9 | Qualcomm Certified (gold)
Offered by AiPower
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful LED Car Charger - So Well Designed, 4 Nov. 2016
What a Beautiful car charger which is impressively built to an excellent standard. It arrived within a few days in good packaging, similar style to a light bulb box. Really high quality which fits and works perfectly. Really love the LED lights on the front which look great at night when plugged into the cars power socket.

Has a normal port and a fast charge port which I have tested and works as described in the description. It looks exactly the same as in the product pictures but the images don't do it much justice. When you hold this in your hand you will notice the impressive build quality straight away. I would recommend this to anybody who wanted a cool USB car charger that is much better looking than a bog standard black or white option. This impressive product is well priced at just 6.99 at the time of ordering and costs roughly the same as some of the other plain versions.

This would make a great gift for anyone with a car who needs to be able to charge their mobile devices on the go. I cant find a single fault, definitely a 5 star product.

NXET Magnetic Micro USB Cable, Nylon Braided Data Charger Charging Lead with Metal Plug LED Indicator Light for Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 S4 S6 S7 Edge, Note 2/3/4/5, Tab S2 S, LG G4 G3, Sony Xperia Z5 Premium/Compact, etc
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Release Tangle Proof Magnetic Micro USB, 4 Nov. 2016
DELIVERY:
This item came within around 3 days using the standard delivery option and in decent packaging which was effortless to open.

THE PRODUCT:
This is the best micro USB cable I have ever used and I really appreciate the thought which has been put into the design of the magnetic head feature. I am extremely impressed with this cable and the quality of the product is immediately apparent when you take it from the packaging and hold it in your hand. The extra money is definitively worth it in my opinion and in this case the old adage of "you get what you pay for" is absolutely true. I really like the innovative concept of this quick release magnetic micro USB cable, and it is so easy to use for charging or connecting to a computer.

I have mine in a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with a Spigen Neo Hybrid Armor case and it fits perfectly. You just keep the head plugged into the micro USB socket in your device, which acts as a dust cover and USB port protector while the cable is not attached. When you want to connect you simply place the end of the cable near to the magnetic head and the magnetic field pulls the cable into perfect alignment and holds it in place with a perfect stable connection. Just pull the cable when you want to disconnect and remove the cable from the magnetic field which is holding it in place.

The cable itself is made from a kind of tightly twisted nylon material making it tangle proof and extremely sturdy and in my opinion will last for a long time and could be used for many different devices for many years to come. I have my magnetic cable in the car to keep my mobile charged while it sits in a cradle and is being used as a Satellite Navigation aid. Battery life on your mobile can be used really quickly, so having a power source in the car which is quick and easy to connect is a real bonus and makes fiddling with cables a thing of the past allowing you to keep one hand on the wheel and your attention firmly on the road ahead. It also has a small LED light which illuminates when the cable is plugged in which indicates the cable has been connected.

CONCLUSIONS:
I would recommend this product to anyone and for me it has been particularly beneficial and useful when used in the car as described above. It is so easy to charge your phone and mine has already prompted positive comments from passengers who were impressed with the magnetic concept when attaching the cable to charge my phone. I would definitely buy more of these and in fact you could have a few magnetic heads plugged into your devices and just use one cable to charge whichever device needs power at the time. I also think it is a really cool product and much simpler to use than plugging and unplugging wires all the time with a regular Micro USB cable.

INNOKIN 1 X 0.5 ohm Isub S Tank Clapton Bvc Isub Coil
INNOKIN 1 X 0.5 ohm Isub S Tank Clapton Bvc Isub Coil
Offered by Perfume Shop LLC
Price: 17.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tank for vaping with easy top fill system, 4 Nov. 2016
Great tank for vaping, with easy top fill system. I was previously using the basic isub tank which has a bottom fill set-up. The isub S has some advantages over the basic isub tank and it is much easier to see how much liquid you have left.

The top fill system is much quicker and easier to use with less mess, a twist of the lid reveals two filler holes for adding more liquid allowing for fast and easy refilling, although these holes only fit small pipettes. It is a better looking tank and can be taken apart for cleaning, although I just add new flavours without dismantling and rinsing and the new taste comes through pretty quick.

It is slimmer and taller than the isub tank with two different drip tips (black and silver) which can be quickly swapped depending on your preference, I personally like the silver colour to match the beautifully crafted and precision machined shape of the stainless steel isub S tank.

The air flow is some what reduced compared with the isub which I personally don't understand, but it has different settings of fully open, or three small circular holes which reduce the air flow even further.

All things considered I do prefer the isub S because it's much easier to fill and in my opinion is a better built and better looking tank for vaping your favourite juice. The top fill really does save lots of time and is a much more logical way of filling your tank as oppose to the bottom fill system of the isub tank which can result in spillages and wastage of your precious and expensive e-cigarette juice.

I hope my review can help to inform you when making a decision on which tank to choose.

Salter Big Button Electronic Kitchen Timer
Salter Big Button Electronic Kitchen Timer
Price: 7.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Magnetic Kitchen Timer, 26 Oct. 2016
Works pretty well after a few months but sometimes the buttons don't register when pressed so they have to be pressed twice. The button layout is good and very easy to use. The large screen displays large and easy to see and read digits while the timer is in use. The alarm is loud enough to warn you when the countdown has finished. We paid abut 11 for ours but now you can get a new one for around 7 or 8 which is a pretty decent price.

I gave 4 stars because sometimes you have to press the buttons twice when setting the countdown. Otherwise this is a 5 star product and useful kitchen gadget. Oh and it's magnetic so it can stick to your fridge or cooker. It also has a stand for use when no magnetic surface is available.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7