Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now
Profile for luqman khalifa > Reviews

Content by luqman khalifa

luqman khalifa

Page: 1 | 2
CamelBak Chute Water Bottle - Charcoal, 75 Litre
CamelBak Chute Water Bottle - Charcoal, 75 Litre
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars I know its just a bottle, but it delivers everywhere i expect and a couple places where i didnt., 17 Mar. 2016
Aesthetically a nice understated design, it's definitely leak proof, but above that I love just how well it's ergonomically designed.

cap comes on and off easy with a 3/4 turn
The capstows in to the handle so it doesn't hit your face when drinking
the handle make it easy to grab and carry, and also easy to tighten and untighten
the cap is on a leash so it doesn't get lost, and the opening is large enough than your drinking isn't restricted, yet small enough that water doesn't go everywhere when you tip it.

Just one last thing, my bottle was fully grey, and didn't have the blue accent like the one shown in the picture above, no biggie for me, but just something to note.

Anker Astro E1 5200mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC and More (Black)
Anker Astro E1 5200mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, Functional, Good looking, 11 Oct. 2015
My brother ordered one of these some months ago and I'm impressed with just about every aspect of it, so much so I bought one myself.

It's a good size so fits in to the auxiliary pockets on a back pack, or a jacket pocket.

It's very very well packaged and comes with a carry case and conveniently sized USB cable.

Then the bonus things like it looks good, and has IQ charging so you can fast charge your phone if you have compatible phone.

And all that for £11 you really can't go wrong. This is my 4th anker product and I can comfortably say that these guys make good stuff!

Physioroom Elite Rum-Tech Foam Roller 10cm x 30cm - Massage, Yoga, Pilates, Core
Offered by PhysioRoomLTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Its an excellent foam roller with one caveat, 11 Oct. 2015
This is my is al foam roller, nice big spikes that go deep in to the tissue and small enough to fit in my gym bag, the only thing to note is it won't last that long. Inevitably all foam rollers lose there stiffness, but the tyo of foam that is used on this roller means it will lose its stiffness quicker than most.

Quest Nutrition 60g Apple Pie Protein Bar - Pack of 12
Quest Nutrition 60g Apple Pie Protein Bar - Pack of 12
Offered by reloads

5.0 out of 5 stars My faborite quest bar, 11 Oct. 2015
Out of the 10 or so flavours I've tried this is my favourite, it tastes like a cold apple pie, and it actually has apple pieces in it so bonus points for that

CiT 3.5 inch USB 3.0 U3PD SATA HDD Enclosure
CiT 3.5 inch USB 3.0 U3PD SATA HDD Enclosure

2.0 out of 5 stars All was perfect until....., 15 Jun. 2015
It was cheap and seemed reasonably well built. Came with a USB 3 cable and a mini screw driver, even plastic feet to make it stand and foam to place under the feet so they dont scratch the surface you place the enclosure on.

So far so good 5 stars for everything so far. Installed my hard drive (Seagate barracuda 1tb 7200rpm), took a minute or so and plugged it in. Turned on fine, the computer installed the drivers and I retrieved all of my data off the drive no problem

At this point I was very pleased, happy with my purchase. So I went on and formatted the drive then proceeded to reorganise my files and our them back on. Now at this point I'm not sure what happened, copy rates started at 120mb/s then ran down to 0kbps after a minute and then the enclosure disconnected. I'd then reboot the drive to see the same thing happen again. I tried updating drives for my PC, changing USb ports but no luck. I tried my seagte usb3 portable drive and that worked fine in both directions.

In the end I gave up and sent it back. Ive now got an anker hard drive dock that is reading and writing files to the drive no problem. So whatever the problem was it was linked to the enclosure. 2 stars since it was still built well.

I feel like in the end you get what you pay for, and if this works for you then its 5/5 , its a real bargain, but alas it was not meant to be for me.

LLS Natural Pep | 180 x 623mg Capsules | Boosts Mental Clarity, Performance and Energy | Nootropic | Combination of Guarana, Acai Berry, Green Tea Leaf, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Chromium and Naturally Occurring Caffeine and L-Theanine | Produced in the UK under GMP Certification | Love Life Supplements - "Live Healthy, Love Life!"

5.0 out of 5 stars a good combination that will safe you money having to buy each component seperately, 1 May 2014
I enjoy the acai berry supplements. Acai berry itself just keep my digestion on track, but having the green tea and l carnitine means I don't need to buy them separately. L carnitine is super Important for me as it takes away my lethargy and green tea boosts my mental agility. All in all a good supplement.

Jays Five Headphones for Android Device - White
Jays Five Headphones for Android Device - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Initially a little dissapointed, only to be won over completely a month down the line., 13 April 2014
Firstly ill start by talking about the a-jays twos. These are a set of headphones that had a real old school sound to them with their Sony Walkman mega bass style sound the really spark the nostalgia taking me back to the good old days of garage and hip hop. However despite having a warm sound-stage there were several problems

-the jack was poorly designed which resulted in one ear-bud failing within a few weeks
- the highs had no sparkle and seemed like an afterthought
- the plastic construction meant after 18 months of use the plastic accents on the ear-buds came loose and fell off

So why mention these ear-buds in this review? well these issues ruined some of the best cheap earphones Ive ever used and the a jays fives tackle all these problems head on .

firstly the fives can hit much lower and much more powerful deep bass notes. the highs are similar to the a jays threes but not as harsh or over powering (seriously the threes can leave you a little deaf). the jack is an L jack but its a hell of a lot studier with a formed plastic/rubber shroud. The construction of the buds are aluminum and covered in rubber form so are extremely solid. and to top everything of they have a solid mic built in with quality in line controls.

initially when i got them the sound wasn't so amazing and was closer to say something from the Sony xb series but after a month of use they now sound perfect!. The closest thing i can compare the sound signature to is a set of studio monitors (the kind with six inch sub-woofers). the only thing i would say is they are a little pricey for what they are. i believe they are priced at £80 which i feel is a little much, i paid £66 for mine but i think they deserve the £45-£55 price tag.

If you can stomach the price the feature set is excellent not to mention they look pretty damn good as well.

SanDisk Ultra 16 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 100 MB/s - Black
SanDisk Ultra 16 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 100 MB/s - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice cheap easy to use fast usb drive., 13 April 2014
I think i paid £10 for mine i cant really remember and for that price it is an ultra fair price (see what i did there). i bought it purely for the purpose of holding new series episodes on so i could watch shows on my tv and its spot on for its purpose. copy rates are as promised, its light and small so doesn't weigh down your usb ports, and it packs away neatly so no more lost usb covers.

i really dont have much more to say, its well priced, it works as promised, and it looks the part aswell, thunmbs up!

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cables *Pack of 2* of 2 m / 6.5 Feet - Supports Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars nice sturdy cables that look nice., 13 April 2014
ok so the way a cable looks contributes nothing to the way it functions, at all, especially since the cables are out of view it makes even less difference. but these cables still look nice.

they are well built and sturdy do the job fine and are of a reasonable length. the connectors ar'nt bulky or heavy so you don't risk damaging your hdmi ports, and the cable is strong enough to withstand a little abuse (important for me as i usually connect my laptop to my monitor)

Sony Walkman W273 4GB Waterproof MP3 Player for Swimming, Running and other Sports, with Wearable design - Blue (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lacks a little punch, and the volume doesnt go as high as id like, but everything else is spot on., 7 Jan. 2014
After ruining two perfectly good sets of earphones I figured it was probably the right time to get a separate set of buds for the gym. After searching high and low I came back with two results. get a cheap sweat resistant pair with well below average sound quality, or pay an arm and a leg for sweat resistant versions of already expensive earphones.

but somehow through all the searches I came across these. Sweat resistant, waterproof, durable rugged made by Sony and mp3 player built in.......all for £45.........seemed to good to be true, but I gave them a chance.

when they came I was pleasantly surprised, plenty of tips, a nice neat charging dock, light, well built and handsomely designed. I loaded a few songs on to then and slipped them on......aaaahhh.....fit was a little off even after cycling through the tips, and bass seamed hardly there.....still I was off to the gym so I took them with me anyway. after around 5mins at the gym something changed and the bass grew warmer and I could have sworn they'd gotten louder. it was only later I realised to increase the durability of the tips, they were a little more rigid that usual, so the tips needed to warm up a little to soften and form I better seal.

moving around the gym, stretching, jogging and lifting they stayed snuggly fit and the usual tugging on the cable, heavy phone in my pocket and excess headphone cable was all just a bad memory. the sound on these headphones is pretty decent, but what your really paying for is the convenience to train at the gym without interruption or distraction, or worry that your sweat will damage your buds. I'm also loving the charge for three minutes play for an hour feature. I usually manage to remember to charge my devices regularly, but I'm human and every now and then I'm bound to forget. in those instances this feature is a life saver.

I've docked a star purely for the lack of volume, and very slight deficit of bass, but those things aside I highly recommend these.

Page: 1 | 2