Profile for Pete Stewart > Reviews

Content by Pete Stewart

Pete Stewart

LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cuddly, 15 Dec. 2013
A British, not American voice. I'm sure any child would love it. Really like the fact that you can customise it by downloading from the Web.

A Bridge Over You
A Bridge Over You

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Moving, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: A Bridge Over You (MP3 Download)
Beautifully sung and supporting a worthwhile cause. I found it impossible to watch the video version and keep a dry eye.

Seagate Expansion 2 TB USB 3.0 3.5 inch Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Seagate Expansion 2 TB USB 3.0 3.5 inch Desktop Hard Drive - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with ti, 3 Dec. 2013
Arrived on time. Works and stores a lot of data. I'll let you know if it crashes. Can't believe the storage space nowadays.

Olive Wood Chess Set - Round
Olive Wood Chess Set - Round

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful as a decorative piece, 27 July 2013
Looks really great sitting on my hearth - and maybe people will think I'm intelligent as I'm displaying a chess set :-) . However it is too small for me to play it so check the dimensionns before you buy I did buy it as a decoration. I use a cheap set from Tesco for my weekly chess match - which I seem to always lose :-(

Apple iPod classic 160GB - Black - 6th Generation
Apple iPod classic 160GB - Black - 6th Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive memory, 27 July 2013
I store a lot of audio books rather than much music so the memory size is important for me. Can't even imagine how many 'songs' it would hold. And if you want to use video this should do the trick.

Decrescent USB 2.0 A Male to B Male Printer Cable Lead for Canon Printers Including Pixma iP MP BJC Selphy Smartbase Starwriter ImagePROGRAF Laserclass LBP FC i NP (See description for full compatibility) - 2m
Offered by Onogo

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a lead and it works, 26 Jun. 2013
Delivery was prompt. I believe it's a must if you buy a Canon printer as these don't seem to come with leads to connect to a PC.

Premier Housewares Belly Pan Set - 5-Pieces, Black
Premier Housewares Belly Pan Set - 5-Pieces, Black

1.0 out of 5 stars I cannot recommend this pan set, 26 Jun. 2013
The material seems very flimsy. Everything I cook in it sticks to the pans - mind you - might be my cooking :-)

Canon PIXMA MG5250 All-In-One Wi-Fi Colour Photo Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)
Canon PIXMA MG5250 All-In-One Wi-Fi Colour Photo Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this is a very good buy, 25 Jun. 2013
This was recommended by a friend. Does everything it was said it would do. Delivery was prompt. And, dare I say it, it looks very smart :-) You may need to also buy a printer USB cable as well.