Profile for Chris H. > Reviews

Content by Chris H.

Chris H.

His and Hers Dual Tempo Luxury Hollowfibre Soft Polycotton Duvet (King)
His and Hers Dual Tempo Luxury Hollowfibre Soft Polycotton Duvet (King)
Offered by Bedding Direct UK

5.0 out of 5 stars This duvet is very good. We have had it a month or so ..., 9 Mar. 2016
This duvet is very good. We have had it a month or so now and my wife finds her "cool" side much more to her liking even in the winter, while I am nice and toasty under the 13.5tog "warm" side. It has solved the issues associated with her being too hot while I am chilly and the discussions on whether to have a winter or summer quilt on the bed.

2 Step Plastic Folding Step Up Stools Collapsible Foldaway Large Heavy Duty
2 Step Plastic Folding Step Up Stools Collapsible Foldaway Large Heavy Duty
Offered by KD & Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 May 2015
Light and strong excellent for the caravan.

E-PRANCE® New 1080P Novatek CPU 1.5" Car DVR Driving Recorder
E-PRANCE® New 1080P Novatek CPU 1.5" Car DVR Driving Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 28 Jun. 2014
This technology was new to me so I went for this product as a balance between size quality and price. It arrived very quickly, was easy to get working but the instructions are very brief. I think it needs greater interpretation of the various set up options so you can judge what settings best suit your needs. I bought it for a touring holiday of France and it gave good quality pics but some of the clarity could be better but that might be the way I have it setup. It also doesn't pick up in car sound very well. It's a very neat product, very small and sits easily behind the mirror so it's out of the way. Good wide angle lens too. For the money it will easily record what's happening in front in case of accident.

Sport DirectTM Bicycle Bike 0.5W MegaBeamTM LED Light Set 3 Diode LED Front Lamp & 3 Diode Rear CE Approved
Offered by Sports4ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 Jun. 2014
All arrived ok and works well. Good value product and easy to fit. What else can I say it's a budget bike light!