Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Zara Larsson Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Kass > Reviews

Content by Kass
Top Reviewer Ranking: 957
Helpful Votes: 2044

Kass (Bristol, UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
AmazonBasics Blend and Go Spare Bottle, 600 ml, Clear, 2-pack
AmazonBasics Blend and Go Spare Bottle, 600 ml, Clear, 2-pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for smoothie drinkers - AmazonBasics Blend and Go Smoothie Blender not required, 21 Mar. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These bottles are ideal whether or not you have the AmazonBasics Blend and Go Smoothie Blender that they are primarily designed for.

We make a lot of smoothies in our house - keeping plenty of frozen fruit in the freezer ready to pop in the blender and voila! The problem I tend to have is that normal water bottles don't cope as well with fruit smoothies - getting all clogged up usually because the value is too narrow.

These bottles have an opening, but not a wide mouth, which is perfect for me. The seal is good and doesn't leak.

These bottles are a good design and are good value for money if you like to drink smoothies mad with any blender.

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Duo - 2-Piece Gift Set
Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Duo - 2-Piece Gift Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh and the lotion soft and smooth, 21 Mar. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is another lovely gift set from Burts Bees and it comes with 2 full-sized Burt's Bees products for use on the face - both a Cream Cleanser and a Day Lotion. These products claims to hydrate and moisturise your skin whilst reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

It is a bit too soon to be able to comment on the effect on fine lines and wrinkles, but these certainly leave my skin feeling hydrated and when my skin is well hydrated, then it is bound to stop it getting worse.

I love that Burts Bees products have loads of natural ingredients and there are less chemicals than many other products, so you don't have to worry about what is getting into your system with these products.

I like the slightly herbal scent of Clary Sage and I am pleased that it doesn't cause my skin any irritation. The cleanser makes my skin feel fresh and the lotion makes it feels soft and smooth

Vitabiotics Wellkid Soft Jelly Orange - 30 Pastilles
Vitabiotics Wellkid Soft Jelly Orange - 30 Pastilles
Offered by Quasaro

2.0 out of 5 stars My children both spat them out - so the ingredients are irrelevant if they won't eat them!, 15 Mar. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
There is not much point looking at what is contained in the ingredients, if your children will not eat them, then it doesn't matter what goodness is contained within. My children are very used to having vitamins and amongst others, they have had other Wellkid vitamins Vitabiotics Wellkid Multi-Vitamin Smart Chewable - 30 Tablets which they like.

My children tried these at different times and didn't witness the other tasting it, but both had identical reactions - they both spat them out. They were both expected nice orange jelly flavoured vitamins, but found the taste so odd, that they couldn't swallow them.

Epic fail if you want children to chew them and eat them - the taste is of upmost importance!

BISSELL Select Steam Cleaner, 1600 W, Bossanova Blue/Titanium/Silver
BISSELL Select Steam Cleaner, 1600 W, Bossanova Blue/Titanium/Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars So much easier and more efficient than a standard mop, 14 Mar. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is my first experience of a steam mop, but I have been eager to use one as we have recently moved into a property which has smooth lino floors in the kitchen, bathrooms, hallways and living room.

Having used a standard mop until now, these are the pros and cons of using this steam mop over a standard mop:

Pros of the Bissell
1. The steam effectively sterilises the floor, with not need for lots of cleaning products
2. As the steam cleans, it also self-dries the floor to a certain extent, so that the waiting time to be able to walk on the floor again is much shorter.
3. You do not need to keep cleaning and rinsing to get rid of all of the product/suds that can be left with some products.
4. The triangular head of the mop swivels, neatly finding its way into corners more easily than a standard mop
5. The interchangeable mop heads, mean that you can choose to use the one for light use or for heavy duty use
6. The mop doesn't take up any more space than a standard mop, indeed it is shorter than a standard mop, so might fit into shorter store cupboards more easily.
7 No need for a bucket, as you fill the mop itself - and this is easy to do.
8 No need for vigorous mopping - the steam does the work and doesn't require lots of elbow grease.

Cons:
1. It recommends the use of distilled water - I use filtered water instead, but understand that this isn't the same. I don't know whether this will limit the life-span of the steam cleaner, but hopefully not too much.

Overall, I am really pleased with this steam cleaner, which has left my floors clean and hygienic, which when you have children, who inevitably want to play on the floors, is vitally important.

Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil, Orange Flavour, 150ml
Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil, Orange Flavour, 150ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Far too fishy for me, 13 Mar. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have perhaps a keener sense of taste than most people as when I tried this, I was hopeful, based on other people's reviews that the taste would be fine, pleasant even.

What I found was the the first few seconds after taking it, the taste was a rather artificial orange, but not unpleasant and then suddenly and at this point, quite unexpectedly, I got hit by the taste of fish - like biting into a sardine, when my mouth was filled with the sweet orange flavour.

My husband and one of my daughters were brave enough to try it after I had made some fairly repulsed faces and they could not sense the fish that I could taste so strongly.

I can't manage to drink this at all, but if you don't have such sensitive taste buds as me, this is clearly a great product, with the added vitamins as well as the goodness of cod liver oil.

Ultrasport Unisex Wave Sunglasses, White/Blue, One Size
Ultrasport Unisex Wave Sunglasses, White/Blue, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern version of a classic style - the white with blue lenses looks summery and youthful, 13 Mar. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are a really simple style and are clearly a classic shape, but made in white with blue lenses, they feel really summery and youthful. These fit me well and protect my eyes from bright sunlight (they were put to good use today especially) My children have also tried these on (9 and 10 year old girls) and they love them too. They are more oversized on their faces, but fit well, so they really are one size fits all!

The Primal Pantry Brazil Nut & Cherry Paleo Bar 45 g (Pack of 18)
The Primal Pantry Brazil Nut & Cherry Paleo Bar 45 g (Pack of 18)

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeping it simple, with just 4 ingredients - dates, brazil nuts, cherries and almond oil, 12 Mar. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
With just 4 ingredients, these bars are all about keeping it simple.

Periodically undertake a fairly simple, but effective diet, especially after periods of overindulgence, such as Christmas or holidays, where I cut out sugar, wheat and alcohol and I also keep dairy to a minimum. When I am on these diets, I like to have handy snacks to hand, so that I am not tempted to eat something I shouldn't because there isn't anything to hand.

These have been kept really simple, containing dates as the main ingredient, then brazil nuts make up 40% of the ingredients and 10% are cherries. The final ingredient is almond oil, helping it all stick together no doubt.

All in all, this is a tasty bar, with dates giving the primary flavour, but with a good punch of brazil nut and cherry still holds its own in the mix, even if it isn't dominant.

These are satisfying and wholesome - all in all these help me stay away from sugary treats or baked goods that would have me piling on the pounds rather than losing them!

Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Ceam, 14g
Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Ceam, 14g

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't make my eyes sting like other eye creams, 12 Mar. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I haven't had much luck with eye creams in the past as they have a tendency to make my eyes sting just by their proximity, but with the years creeping up on me, I know that now is the time I really need to be helping my skin if I want to lessen the fine lines and avoid them becoming great big crows feet for a while at least!

I was hopeful that Burt's Bees natural formulation would have less of a reaction on my eyes and I was pleased that it didn't cause any irritation at all. The cream comes in a small little pot, but then you don't need much more than a fingertip's worth dotted around the eye each time, so it will last a good while. The cream feels almost tacky to the touch in the pot, but glides on with ease and leaves the skin around my eyes feeling nourished and refreshed.

As a result of using this for a number of weeks, I can definitely say that the skin around my eyes looks less tired and feels softer and has possibly even softened some of the lines, but that might just be my perception as I can definitely see that there is an overall improvement.

The thing that isn't quite so appealing about the cream, but is probably due to the fact that is a natural product, is the smell, which is ever so slightly medicinal and won't be to everyone's liking. For me, the benefits outweigh my reservations about the scent - so I will be using this as my eye cream of choice until I find something better smelling with the same results that works for sensitive eyes.

Rapesco P-830 2-Hole Punch with 30 Sheet Capacity - Blue
Rapesco P-830 2-Hole Punch with 30 Sheet Capacity - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid hole punch, but think I would say it is 25 sheet, not 30, 8 Mar. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a good, reliable hole punch, which has a good weight and which cuts the holes in paper sharply and crisply. The hole punch feels well made and likely to last many years at least. The only reason I have docked a star is that I think that it oversells itself with the 30 sheet capacity claim and I think it would be better to say it was a 25 sheet hole punch in reality.

Nancy Parker's Spooky Speculations (Nancy Parker 2)
Nancy Parker's Spooky Speculations (Nancy Parker 2)
by Julia Lee

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable adventure mystery for a 10 year old girl, 6 Mar. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is the second book in the series about a young detective called Nancy Parker.

The story is set nearly a hundred years ago, but it doesn't feel old-fashioned and we follow the female heroine as she investigates the mystery of the strange noises she hears whilst working as a housekeeper alongside her friend Ella

It is a little slow to start, but once it gets going, it's an enjoyable mystery adventure, which my 10 year old daughter particularly enjoyed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20