Profile for rosemary_ella > Reviews

Content by rosemary_ella

rosemary_ella

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Car Phone Holder, Mpow Magnetic Phone Mount 360 Degree Swivel Car Cradle Universal MagGrip Air Vent Car Mount Phone Holder for iPhone 7 6 5S SE, Samsung S8 S7 S6 Note 5 4, LG, Sony, Huawei and Other Smartphone
Offered by longtop

2.0 out of 5 stars High hopes that were dashed., 23 May 2016
I bought this with the hope that I could finally attach my phone to something in my car for hands free and GPS etc. I drive a Mini Cooper and anyone with one will know that it is a nightmare to get anything that will fit onto the vents as they are circular and everything seems to be made for square, straight vents. So I was full of hope with this, I read the reviews and bought it. It did fit to the vents... To begin with... Then I attached my phone to it - great magnets, they held my iPhone ok in it's case. iPhones are at the heavier end of the scale compared to smaller phones. Every time I went round a corner or braked the phone fell off along with the attachment from the vent. This got dangerous after the 3rd time so I gave up and put my phone back in the drinks holder where it used to live. I think the bits that fit into the vent are too short to get a good grip and the weight of the phone pulls the vent down so it points downwards, which I'm sure didn't help either. In the end gravity won. I think I'm fighting a losing battle! It's a good idea if you have a lightweight phone and have vents that are straight, larger and higher on the dashboard, I can see that may work a little better but Mini Cooper vents + heavy iPhone 6 = disaster. Glad I only paid £5 for it instead of £30ish, I bought it on an Amazon daily deal.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2016 10:32 PM BST

Legally Blonde [DVD] [2001]
Legally Blonde [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Reese Witherspoon|Luke Wilson|Selma Blair|Matthew Davis
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered quickly & as described. Thank you, 8 April 2016
This review is from: Legally Blonde [DVD] [2001] (DVD)
Was a present for a friend, I personally love this film. Nothing better than a chick flick to cheer you up when you feel rubbish!

66fit Hand Therapy Balls - Set of 2 - Finger Wrist Arthritis Physio Exerciser
66fit Hand Therapy Balls - Set of 2 - Finger Wrist Arthritis Physio Exerciser

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, thanks., 14 Mar. 2016
They arrived on time and were as described. I've been having trouble with a tendon I damaged in my hand, so hopefully these will help.

Dreamland Intelliheat Fitted Fleece Under Blanket, White,  Single
Dreamland Intelliheat Fitted Fleece Under Blanket, White, Single
Offered by BestBuyUk

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend!, 30 Jan. 2016
I love it! So easy to use, the timer is fantastic as I can put it on before I go to bed and when I get up for work in the morning if I forget to turn it off in my sleepy morning daze I know it will turn itself off and won't be using electricity all day. I bought it to replace a Silent Night one which broke for no reason. Very happy with my purchase, it's longer, wider and cosier. It's great that it self regulates temperature so I don't wake up during the night because I'm too hot. Definitely recommend for those who get cold toes to those like me who have chronic diseases like endometriosis who need heat to help relieve pain instead of having to rely on painkillers to sleep.

MoKo Kindle Paperwhite Case, Premium Thinnest and Lightest PU Leather Cover with Auto Wake / Sleep for Amazon All-New Kindle Paperwhite (Fits All 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016 Versions), Forest BLUE
Offered by MoKoDirect EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kindle case., 7 Jan. 2016
Great case, slimline and the 'smart' action works well, nice soft material next to the screen of my kindle to prevent it getting scratched. Just wish you had a few more cases to choose from design wise, my friend got a very similar one from you unbeknownst to me, it would have been annoying if we'd doubled up as we'd have to check the book we were reading in order to make sure we were taking home the right kindle! Please make more designs! Yours were some of the only slimline ones that were quality designs on them.

LEGO Super Heroes 76022: X-Men Vs. The Sentinel
LEGO Super Heroes 76022: X-Men Vs. The Sentinel
Offered by Game-Front

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego - not just for kids!, 7 Jan. 2016
My partner loved this! The box was slightly damaged but that could have happened in transit, all the pieces were there with extras, it's nice to be able to pick up retired Lego pieces at a competitive price as some you see have hiked the prices because they know marvel fans really like the products. He had lots of fun building it and is really chuffed. Lego isn't just for kids! ;)

The Benross Christmas Workshop 3 LED Water Candle Bridge Light Ornament
The Benross Christmas Workshop 3 LED Water Candle Bridge Light Ornament
Offered by 99p+outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Got to love a bit of glitter!, 7 Jan. 2016
I really like these, they were for my office to sit on the windowsill. They looked very pretty when lit up. However, the motor on one of the candles kept getting stuck so I had to take the candle out of the stand and replace it so it worked again. If you re-design these please can you put a small mark on the back to help line up the metal prongs that have to slot in as it was such a pain doing it blindly and took ages longer than it could have done, also the motors are quite loud which wasn't distracting when I had the radio on but in a quiet room can sound quite noisy. Otherwise the product is lovely and I love the glitter! Lots of people commented on them when they came into the office.

WeRChristmas 40 cm White Snowflake Silhouette with 35 LED Lights Christmas Decoration

4.0 out of 5 stars Great choice for my office window., 7 Jan. 2016
Very bright and easy to stick to my office window with the hooks included, was larger that I thought it would be from the picture but that was fine. The only thing was the back of the battery pack very easily fell off so next year when I get it back out I might sellotape it together.

Mini LED Colour Changing Christmas Tree Xmas Stocking Filler Table Top
Mini LED Colour Changing Christmas Tree Xmas Stocking Filler Table Top
Offered by You Love a Bargain

3.0 out of 5 stars Desktop decoration, 7 Jan. 2016
I'm glad this wasn't more money else I would have been quite disappointed, I had the bend the metal pieces that held the batteries in so they connected better otherwise they would fall out as soon as it put it upright and it wouldn't work. But bought it for my desk at work so when I got it working it was fine.

Ladies Hooded Brown Leopard All In One Pyjamas Sleepsuit Onesie Nightwear - M
Ladies Hooded Brown Leopard All In One Pyjamas Sleepsuit Onesie Nightwear - M
Offered by XS-Stock com Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soft onesie, 7 Jan. 2016
Bought for a charity show so it did the job. The material was very soft which was nice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5