Profile for Dianne Hall > Reviews

Content by Dianne Hall

Dianne Hall

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Marked (Hostage Rescue Team Series Book 1)
Marked (Hostage Rescue Team Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love marked, 2 May 2015
I gave this 5stars because it had everything I love in a book.handsome heroes,damsils in distress,intrigue,love,sex what's not to love and a happy ending too!thank you.

Deadly Offerings: Book One of the Deadly Series
Deadly Offerings: Book One of the Deadly Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Good offerings, 14 April 2015
Really enjoyed this book but thought the ending was a bit rushed.I would like to find out what happened to the characters in the future.I thought the killer could have been Michael as a twist to the storyline.

Secrets In The Shadows (Shadows Collection Book 1)
Secrets In The Shadows (Shadows Collection Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone has a secret, 5 April 2015
Really liked this book and it had everything crime,violence,humour and a good storyline.I'm glad the characters got everything they deserved good or bad.and it just shows that there doesn't have to be sex in a book to make it appealing but the hint of it is what's interesting.

The One For Me: Kyle & Jenna (January Cove Book 1)
The One For Me: Kyle & Jenna (January Cove Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars One for everyone, 21 Mar. 2015
It was a sweet and lovely book and one most people can relate to.first love,lost love what's not to like?

The State We're In
The State We're In

5.0 out of 5 stars The state I'm in after reading this!, 10 Mar. 2015
It appealed to the romantic in me very much.I wish it had ended happily for them both especially Dean as he had such a sad childhood and deserved to find happiness.

Intimate Enemies (Covert Affairs Book 1)
Intimate Enemies (Covert Affairs Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent enemies, 31 Jan. 2015
Really enjoyed this book and the author really made me feel like I knew the characters personally.I got a bit confused towards the end with all the different names as I didn't know whos side they were on though.glad it ended happily.

Hot Pursuit (A Hostile Operations Team Novel - Book 1)
Hot Pursuit (A Hostile Operations Team Novel - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot hot hot!, 21 Jan. 2015
This book had everything....sex,love,suspense,intrigue and I loved it.I was worried that Evie wouldn't get her man but I'm glad she did in the end.

Four Days: The Revenge (Days Trilogy Books 3)
Four Days: The Revenge (Days Trilogy Books 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet revenge, 12 Jan. 2015
Oh my goodness I couldn't stop reading this.it was gripping from start to finish.such graphic detail for the things the victims had to endure.Sad,sexy,gruesome,clever,complicated,believable and thrilling are some words I would use to describe this trilogy.Brilliant!

Thirty Days: The Hunt for Angelino Marquit (Days Trilogy Book 2)
Thirty Days: The Hunt for Angelino Marquit (Days Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Revenge will be sweet, 8 Jan. 2015
I was happy that it was a trick about Lana being dead then we got the brilliant construction site trap.I thought they've got to catch him with all that organization then bang sadness again when Jacque was killed.cried at her text to her mum about Joe.their revenge will be sweet,I hope!

Eleven Days: An Unexpected Love (Days Trilogy Book 1)
Eleven Days: An Unexpected Love (Days Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars An unexpected ending, 4 Jan. 2015
I was really enjoying this book and all the time I was thinking Joe or someone else was going to die!never for a minute did I expect it to be Lana......why?need to read the next instalment to see if they catch her killer!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5