Profile for Mrs H Cooper-Percival > Reviews

Content by Mrs H Cooper-P...

Mrs H Cooper-Percival

Lamaze Eddie the Elephant Tunes
Lamaze Eddie the Elephant Tunes

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 27 Jun. 2013
My baby daughter absolutely loves this. As does my toddler, he loves trying to play tunes on the elephant's trunk.

WD My Passport 500GB Portable Hard Drive - Blue
WD My Passport 500GB Portable Hard Drive - Blue
Offered by GadgetsGizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars A lifesaver, 27 Jun. 2013
I love this, holds my entire iTunes library with plenty if space to spare. Dead handy for keeping my files so I can access between computers too.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 27 Jun. 2013
This product doesn't really fit the WD passport as neatly as you'd expect. The passport is a little wider than the space, this makes the zip a little tight to do up.

Cycling in Midlands
Cycling in Midlands
by AA Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 27 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Cycling in Midlands (Paperback)
I'm slowly working my way through these routes. A really handy little guide to have that contains all of the information that you could possibly need to know.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2014 4:15 PM GMT

The Lazy Teacher's Handbook: How your students learn more when you teach less (Independent Thinking Series) (The Independent Thinking Series)
by Jim Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Every teacher should own a copy!, 27 Jun. 2013
When it comes to outstanding teaching, Jim Smith really knows what he's talking about. A great read with loads of effective strategies that can be implemented almost right away.