Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now
Profile for emily > Reviews

Content by emily

emily

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
DR Who Inspired Blue Tardis Police Box Cufflinks - Shirt Accessories for Men
DR Who Inspired Blue Tardis Police Box Cufflinks - Shirt Accessories for Men
Offered by Gadget Revolution

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressed, 9 Aug. 2016
I was really impressed with the quality of this product and they are much better than the picture indicated. My husband has worn them on numerous occasions and they haven't chipped and the paint is still intact.

Large Basket of Cheese & Pickles
Large Basket of Cheese & Pickles
Offered by The Cheddar Gorge Cheese Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Well packaged and great product, 9 Aug. 2016
I bought this product for my father as a thank you present on my wedding day. It is exactly as the picture shows and comes very well packaged with ice packs. My dad loves the cheeses but they are strong so I would only recommend for real cheese lovers.

Pandora Charm Set Mum 35223
Pandora Charm Set Mum 35223
Offered by trendor

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bargin, 9 Aug. 2016
I split this set between my mum and mother in law, both of them our thrilled and for the price it is a bargain. They came in official Pandora box but not a charm box which is why I didn't give stars.

Guest Book: Illustrated Nature Edition
Guest Book: Illustrated Nature Edition
by Holly Ward Bimba

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 9 Aug. 2016
Beautiful book, which was the perfect size for our guest/gift table. I loved how each page was slightly different. My guests seems to really enjoy adding their messages.

15mm Love Hearts Plain Wooden Shabby Chic Craft Scrapbook Vintage Confetti Hearts (100)
Offered by Wedding Touches

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 9 Aug. 2016
Great quality, perfect for scattering over tables. They are really smooth and a great addition to a rustic themed wedding

Kitchen Devils Control 5 Piece Knife Block Set 603015
Kitchen Devils Control 5 Piece Knife Block Set 603015
Offered by Bin Babe

4.0 out of 5 stars These knifes are very sharp and do the job brilliantly. They are very light weight which can make ..., 9 Nov. 2014
These knifes are very sharp and do the job brilliantly. They are very light weight which can make them very dangerous and I have cut myself a few times. However, I think I just need to be more careful. I wash them in the dishwasher and they do wash well. However, one knife is starting to get a little rust near the handle.

JML Ceracraft 20cm Ceramic Frying Fry Pan Non Stick Multi Purpose Easy Clean Aluminium & Steel Base Kitchen Utensil(Grey)
Offered by Megga Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product and works really well, 9 Nov. 2014
This is an excellent product and works really well. You don't need any oil at all, unlike some frying pans, which say they are non stick. I love the colour, which is very unusual for a frying pan. It is also very easy to clean and is exactly like the picture.

Photoelectric Smoke Alarm - White
Photoelectric Smoke Alarm - White
Offered by The M Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Photoelectric Smoke Alarm - White
This product works very well and even dedicated smoke which was at the end of the garden.

BRAND NEW 4PC ACRYLIC BATHROOM SET IN PURPLE CLEAR, LOTION DISPENSER, TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER, TUMBLER AND SOAP DISH
Offered by E Bargains UK

3.0 out of 5 stars as they are not very good quality and the soap dispenser broke, 9 Nov. 2014
I wouldn't buy these products again, as they are not very good quality and the soap dispenser broke, whilst being posted, despite being very well packed. They look very plastic

Humorously Devise The Famous And Memorable Literary Works The Great Gatsby Ideal Love Was Destroy Under The Impact Of Money "Souvenir The People Who Sacrifice For Love" For Iphone 4/4S Best Rubber Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Being a massive fan of the Great Gatsby this was a great gift to myself, 9 Nov. 2014
Being a massive fan of the Great Gatsby this was a great gift to myself. It was excellent quality and is very durable

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4