Profile for Kate Ritchie > Reviews

Greg Davies Live - Firing Cheeseballs at a Dog [DVD]
Greg Davies Live - Firing Cheeseballs at a Dog [DVD]
Dvd ~ Greg Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Greg Davies SUPERSTAR!, 2 April 2012
Firing Cheeseballs at a dog is a fantastically hilarious Dvd! I bought it after seeing Greg Davies perform at The Royal Variety show last year. There is not one bit if this DVD that doesn't make me laugh! Greg Davies is a definite one to watch!

Shakespeare Retold [2005] [DVD]
Shakespeare Retold [2005] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nick Malinowski

5.0 out of 5 stars Shakespeare Re-Told FANTASTIC!, 2 April 2012
I saw this back in 2005 on the BBC, and thought it was amazing! It makes shakespeare fun & brings it into the modern age. I am a massive fan of Shakespeare but understand that sometimes the language is hard toget a grasp of, this brings a whole new light on four of his works The taming of the shrew, A midsummer night's dream, Much ado about nothing & Macbeth. The BBC have excelled themselves in producing an amazing set of programmes! I highly recommend this Dvd to anyone studying Shakespeare or who enjoys his works. FANTASTIC!

Ross Noble - Headspace Cowboy [DVD]
Ross Noble - Headspace Cowboy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ross Noble

5.0 out of 5 stars Ross Noble random wafflings - AMAZING!, 23 Mar. 2012
Absolutely fantastic DVD no Ross Noble gig is ever the same! He is an excellent comedian and I am very pleased with my purchase which I stumbled on whilst looking for something else!
Always been a big fan of Ross Noble and I think he is an understated comic who I think people should have a closer look at!

Hilarious, hairy, geordie giggles!