Profile for Robert J. > Reviews

Content by Robert J.

Robert J.

Landgarten Organic Soya Snack Milk Chocolate 55 g (Pack of 5)
Landgarten Organic Soya Snack Milk Chocolate 55 g (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars So amazing, 1 Mar. 2014
I added these to my daily snack mix and now it blows my mind, these have exceeded my expectations and even my hopes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 26 Feb. 2014
No other words; despite the no-added sugar it is sweet and perfect. I am pretty sure you couldn't do anything to improve upon it besides sell it in a giant bucket so I can cram it into my face.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2014 5:09 PM BST

MaxiMuscle Promax Lean Weight Loss and Definition Shake Powder Chocolate--1200g
MaxiMuscle Promax Lean Weight Loss and Definition Shake Powder Chocolate--1200g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for good quality, 26 Feb. 2014
As a shake, it mixes well and smells nice. It isn't particularly sweet but you can augment that with a little sweetener of your own if you like. But I mainly use it to make protein chocolate for which it is fantastic (you can actually smell the cocoa). You might be eager to try the chocolate mint flavour, and it would be a pretty good move; but you can make your own by just adding a bit of peppermint extract (and for that matter, all kinds of other flavourings). Happy with purchase; would (and have) bought again.

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Reusable Cupcake Cases, 7 cm - Pack of 12
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Reusable Cupcake Cases, 7 cm - Pack of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little cases, 25 Feb. 2014
I make protein chocolate peanut butter cups and these are absolutely perfect. It is normally very sticky but these peel right off with no fuss; I am extremely pleased with it.

Nutrisport 90+ Protein Vegan Unflavoured 908g
Nutrisport 90+ Protein Vegan Unflavoured 908g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and exactly what I wanted, 25 Feb. 2014
Unflavoured protein that I can mix into my recipes to bulk it up (and myself) without changing the way it tastes. Exactly what I was looking for; thank you!

Vyomax Nutrition 75g High Protein Chocolate and Mint Oat Cookie (Pack of 2)
Vyomax Nutrition 75g High Protein Chocolate and Mint Oat Cookie (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and full of protein goodness, 21 Feb. 2014
I was very pleasantly surprised; great flavour & chewy texture that could actually pass for a regular cookie. That along with the high protein and low GI carbs makes it a good treat after a hard workout, and it is a nice big size that leaves you feeling satisfied afterwards.

Health Store Organic Flaked Almonds 250 g (Pack of 3)
Health Store Organic Flaked Almonds 250 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, 21 Feb. 2014
Tastes great, perfectly sliced and decently priced; could not have asked for better product.
They really turn my cherry yoghurt for breakfast into a treat.