Profile for Mrs. Margaret Cownden > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Margaret ...

Mrs. Margaret Cownden

York 3 Glazed Door Display Cabinet in Mahogany
York 3 Glazed Door Display Cabinet in Mahogany

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent York Cabinet, 27 Sept. 2013
Excellent purchase and a lot of cabinet for the money. The delivery service was excellent too and very efficient. Customer service first rate and I wish to thank Rose for keeping us up to date with the order and delivery.

9ct Yellow Gold AMR303949 Ladies' 0.01ct Diamond & Freshwater Pearl Ring Size P
9ct Yellow Gold AMR303949 Ladies' 0.01ct Diamond & Freshwater Pearl Ring Size P

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh Water Pearl Ring, 19 July 2011
Very impressed with this ring. This was a present to myself to go along with some earrings I have. Very good value and have had many comments from people who have seen it saying how lovely it is.

Morphy Richards Comfigrip 40739 Tip Technology Steam Iron, Blue
Morphy Richards Comfigrip 40739 Tip Technology Steam Iron, Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars Heave and Chunky, 13 Sept. 2010
I must have been more impressed with the sale tag than the look of the iron. When I got it out of it's box I realised I had made a big mistake on two counts. Firstly, the iron is big and chunky. I find it too heavy to use. Secondly, I did not realise the iron base is shiny and non metalic. I wished I had investigated a bit more as I find the iron too smooth and the clothes do not seem to get a good ironing?

Denby Regency Green Sauce Boat Stand
Denby Regency Green Sauce Boat Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Denby Regency Gravy Boat, 15 Mar. 2010
I was pleased to receive my purchase of the Denby Regency Green Gravy boat. This item is a little difficult to get hold of. I was a little disappointed that I had to buy the stand separately. For the cost of the two items I think is a little excessive as they should come as one item. I shall make sure I only use when necessary and use another not so expensive product to avoid breakages!

Family Guy - Season 2 [DVD] [1999]
Family Guy - Season 2 [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Seth MacFarlane
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 13 Feb. 2009
This was not for me but a (part) Christmas present to my husband as I discovered he is a Family Guy fan.

I guess it must have been a surprise for him to receive the Family Guy series 1-7 from me as I like to try and be different with any of his presents. I have since found out that he watches the videos in the afternoons if he is having a stressful day - he works from home.

I am now collecting other videos from the Family Guy stable to give him on his birthday in March'09.