Profile for Cal Naughton Jnr > Reviews

Content by Cal Naughton Jnr

Cal Naughton Jnr "Shake and Bake" (Talladega, Alabama)

I Am The Secret Footballer
I Am The Secret Footballer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great insight, 12 Jan. 2013
Great insight into the world of professional football and their lives. Who is the secret footballer?????! I reckon David James.....

The Times and Sunday Times (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Times and Sunday Times (Kindle Tablet Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars frustrating, 31 Dec. 2012
Every time I open an edition I'm asked if I want to start my new free trial whatever I do thereafter takes me round in circles. Very frustrating

LUPO Retro Cassette Tape Style Silicone Skin Case for iPhone 4, 4S - BLACK
LUPO Retro Cassette Tape Style Silicone Skin Case for iPhone 4, 4S - BLACK

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but totally impractical, 29 July 2011
Bought this case as it caught my eye and admittedly it does look fantastic. The problem is there is no way of using the connector when the case is in place meaning you have to remove the case every time you want to charge, connect to your laptop or play in a dock. Over time this will mean the case fits less well as the silicone disfigures from pulling the case on and off.

If you're not bothered by this it's a great looking case but be warned it isn't practical.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2011 7:08 AM BST

HP Pavilion dv2-1035ea 12.1-inch Laptop with AMD Athlon Neo Processor for Ultrathin Laptops MV-40, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, 92% full size keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 19 Jun. 2009
Bought this product as an upgrade to my clunky Acer and have to say I'm really impressed with it. The design is stunning and it's perfect for someone who wants the storage capacity of a laptop but with the size of a netbook. The separate DVD/CD drive is less of a nuisance than you might think and the massive HDD means I can get all my music and movies onto something which I happy to carry around (it's a slight as a feather). The only down sides is the keyboard which is a little clunky but other than that I'm very satisfied.

Sony MDR-NC500 Digital Noise Cancelling Headphones
Sony MDR-NC500 Digital Noise Cancelling Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Cure's Fear of Flying, 31 Mar. 2009
While it's not medically proven I think this product has cured my fear of flying! Great for frequent travellers and does an excellent job of cutting out airplane engine and ambient noise around you. Much better than bose product and on a par with similarly priced Sennheisers. Fantastic sound. Really comfortable, and look superb. No complaints at all.

Sony NWZW202B W Series 2GB MP3 Walkman - Black
Sony NWZW202B W Series 2GB MP3 Walkman - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 24 Mar. 2009
Great idea for the gym and for keen runners. Great sound, plenty of capacity for even the longest of runs and quick charge function really works. No wires for your arms to get tangled in and the headphones fit as well as any other in ear headphone I've used. Very comfy with a snug fit that doesn't keep coming out. Zappin function takes a bit of getting used to be neat idea.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2009 9:35 PM BST

Samsung i300 - 1.3 Mega Pixel Camera Phone - Video  - Mp3  - Bluetooth - 3GB Memory - Windows OS - Sim Free
Samsung i300 - 1.3 Mega Pixel Camera Phone - Video - Mp3 - Bluetooth - 3GB Memory - Windows OS - Sim Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all rounder, 13 Feb. 2008
This product is a great all rounder. Organizes my life, plays my music,lets me go on the internet and takes pictures. It is a little bulky but can live with that as I only have to carry round one piece of kit. Really easy to use and really good value for something that does so much.

Never had a smart phone before but there is no looking back for me now!