Profile for GeoffD > Reviews

Targus AWE55EU Laptop Cooling Pad Two Fans Laptop Cooler Fits - 15-17 Inches
Targus AWE55EU Laptop Cooling Pad Two Fans Laptop Cooler Fits - 15-17 Inches
Offered by Golden Snow Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop cooling pad, 9 Sept. 2015
My ancient laptop suffers from over heating but, having seen on the internet how difficult it is to dismantle it to clean the fan I decided to try this cooling pad. It is wonderful! I sit the laptop on it and can carry on working with it, at a comfortable angle, on my lap. Overheating has become a thing of the past. Even better this was part of a special offer! Highly recommended

Flat Braided Hand Wrist Strap Lanyard for Smartphone 22cm Length Brown
Flat Braided Hand Wrist Strap Lanyard for Smartphone 22cm Length Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrist strap give security for a FitBit One, 9 Sept. 2015
I received the gift of a FitBit One (bought from Amazon) which I clipped in my pocket. Unfortunately it was lost whilst on holiday and I decided that I needed some means of tethering its replacement. After some experimentation with USB cords I settled on this wrist strap. I loop the cord around the clip on the FitBit and then feed my belt through the wrist strap. The cord and Fitbit can be unclipped at night and it is then small enough to fit in FitBit's overnight wristband. Problem solved.

Birthdate 1947 coin cufflinks men's 70th birthday in 2017 in chrome box.
Birthdate 1947 coin cufflinks men's 70th birthday in 2017 in chrome box.
Offered by JtCcufflinks

5.0 out of 5 stars 1945 cufflinks, 9 Sept. 2015
The cufflinks were bought as a 70th birthday present for a friend. They were well made and I liked them as much as I hoped I would when they were ordered. My friend was delighted with them as they were an unusual reminder of a special birthday.

Bruce Trilogy: "Steps to the Empty Throne", "Price of the King's Peace" and "Path of the Hero King" (Coronet Books)
by Nigel Tranter

5.0 out of 5 stars Robert the Bruce trilogy, 9 Sept. 2015
This is one of my all-time favourite books. I have my own, well-thumbed, copy and I bought this one for a friend to introduce him to Nigel Tranter and to a readable history of a troubled time in Scottish history. I hope he will like it as much as I do and I recommend the book to anyone else with an interest in Robert the Bruce. This copy was bought secondhand and it arrived swiftly and in very good condition.

Logan Five Blades for 1100 or 201 cutter
Logan Five Blades for 1100 or 201 cutter

4.0 out of 5 stars Logan blades, 9 Sept. 2015
Replacement blades for a Logan cutter. Not yet used the ones that came with the cutter but I am sure these will work just as well.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Laminator pouches, 9 Sept. 2015
Useful pouches for use with a laminator.

Agent Zigzag: The True Wartime Story of Eddie Chapman: Lover, Traitor, Hero, Spy (reissued)

5.0 out of 5 stars Whose side was he on?, 9 Sept. 2015
A wonderful story of a brave or egotistical man. Not someone I would want as a friend but someone very worth reading about. With friends on both sides during World War II and an ability to move between them this is an incredible story. He needed these friends but they needed him as well. Recommended to anyone with an interest in WWII and espionage.

Asterix French: Asterix En Corse (Une Aventvre D'asterix)
Asterix French: Asterix En Corse (Une Aventvre D'asterix)
by Rene Goscinny

5.0 out of 5 stars Asterix in French, 9 Sept. 2015
This book was bought for my daughter in law who wanted to practise her French. She has others in the set and thought this was a good addition to her collection.

The Anunnaki (The Chronicles of the Guardians Book 1)
The Anunnaki (The Chronicles of the Guardians Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Australian adventure, 9 Sept. 2015
This book appears to have been heavily researched and although I found some of the descriptions rather too long as a result I still enjoyed it. There is a mixture of religion, archaeology, and science. An adventure story which covered a wide range, which meant that some loose ends were sewn up rather too easily to keep the plot moving. Some of the dialogue felt a bit unlikely but, despite all of these comments I liked the book and did not foresee the end - I had decided the ending would be rather different and I preferred the actual ending. I would certainly read other books by this author.

33Malls 4 Pack Replacement Earpad Foam Sponge Cover for Headphone(40mm 50mm 58mm 65mm 80mm) (65mm 2.5 inch)
Offered by Gadget Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Foam pads for valued headphones, 10 Aug. 2015
I have a set of headphones that I did not want to lose but the foam pads were totally worn out. I was nervous of these pads in view of the low cost but I had no reason for this. They arrived swiftly and were fitted easily. My headphones are now as good as new. Recommended but do measure carefully to make sure you get the right size - I did and they do.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15