Profile for J. Marshall > Reviews

Adult's Classic Baseball Cap Adjustable Snapback Cap Unisex -  brown - One size
Adult's Classic Baseball Cap Adjustable Snapback Cap Unisex - brown - One size
Offered by THENICE CO.,LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality 'trucker' style cap., 14 Aug. 2017
Nice 'weathered' cap. It has a humorous spelling error on it though. Instead of saying 'Supreme Quality', it says 'Super Me Quality'.

Planet Waves 3 feet Classic Series Instrument Cable
Planet Waves 3 feet Classic Series Instrument Cable

1.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy right out of the box., 4 April 2017
Signal quality seems good enough. Using it to connect a Line6 wireless guitar system to a Kemper. Unfortunately the cable itself has a dodgy connection at one end. Bought because I had heard that they make great quality cables. Not the best first impression.

Samson Meteor USB Microphone - Chrome
Samson Meteor USB Microphone - Chrome

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality USB mic., 23 Mar. 2017
I bought this mic to do commentaries and music tutorials for youtube. The mic itself has a high quality feel to it and for the price, sound surprisingly good.
I did have an issue where there was a high pitched buzzing, like electronic interference from the USB bus, but you can turn the mic down (In Windows, Control Panel, Sound, Recording tab, select properties of Samson Mic, and then levels, and reduce the level down to about 20) and the buzzing is barely audible.
If you use OBS, you can also apply some noise reduction and put a noise gate on it which will make it silent when you are not speaking into it.

All in all, for the money it is a nice piece of kit and does the job that I need it to, well.

Amazon Fire TV | Previous Generation
Amazon Fire TV | Previous Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service when you have Prime and/or Netflix., 23 Mar. 2017
4K streaming from Prime Video and Netflix. Excellent quality viewing and the services and device perform excellently. The remote is really nice too. If You have Amazon Prime and a 4K TV, I'd definitely recommend this little box.

Really easy to set up and just as simple to use. Love it.

Noctua NF-P14s redux-1200 PWM
Noctua NF-P14s redux-1200 PWM
Offered by NOCTUA - Designed in Austria

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, quiet case fan., 23 Mar. 2017
Bought to replace a case fan that was getting a little noisy. Did the trick! Very quiet.

12 x Jim Dunlop Tortex standard guitar picks - .50mm
12 x Jim Dunlop Tortex standard guitar picks - .50mm
Offered by Dirty Riffs Guitar Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pick for acoustic guitar strumming., 23 Mar. 2017
I bought these picks for strumming on my acoustic as I like a bit of give in my acoustic picks (I normally finger pick or strum with my thumb). They have a good feel to the like their thicker versions (which I use for electric guitar). Tone is fine for strumming an acoustic, without being super aggressive.

ASRock B85M Pro4 Motherboard (Intel B85, DDR3, S-ATA 600, Micro ATX, PCI Express 3.0, USB 3.0, HDMI, All Solid Capacitor Design, Digi Power, Socket 1150)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little motherboard., 23 Mar. 2017
Bought this to replace a Gigabyte Gaming 5 board that started to fail on me (memory controller stopped recognising 8gb out of 16gb of RAM).

It's a small board, but I was able to fit a huge Noctua CPU fan on it and also fit a GTX 1060 on it as well (although it was a really tight fit!).

Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Over-Ear Hi-Fi Headphones (3.5 mm Jack) for iMac/Laptop/DJ/MP3 Players - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly excellent reference quality headphones for critical listening., 18 Mar. 2017
I bought these as a pair of reference quality studio headphones, based on various reviews that I had read. I had never really heard of this brand before, even though they have been around for decades, so this was sort of a risky purchase from my perspective.
The main purpose of these headphones, for me, is for critical listening of audio mixes, and I think that they do this job amazingly well! If a mix is great, it will sound amazing on these headphones, but if it isn't, they really show up the troublesome areas.

For mixing/mastering this is incredibly handy as they will definitely assist you in getting a great mix that translates well to all devices (in my experience). The sound is very balanced and neutral, only reproducing what in there. If you are referencing a mix on this and it sounds great, you can be confident that it will sound great on just about anything!

The build quality is also very nice, and the phones come in a rigid, zippable, canvas(?) case to keep them safe when travelling or not in use. The only negative that I have is the supplied cable, which is the 'curly' type and I found that it got in the way a bit and wasn't that practical. Thankfully it is detachable and can be easily replaced. Another cool feature is that you can attach the cable to either ear of the phones.
Comment Comment | Permalink

AUX Cable[2-Pack, 4ft/1.2M] iVanky 3.5mm to 3.5mm Audio Cable - Lifetime Warranty - Copper Shell Aux Cord/Aux Lead for Car, Echo, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Beats, Bose, Sony, Headphones and More - Black
Offered by ivanky

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality 3.5mm aux leads. Recommended., 18 Mar. 2017
Great! I bought these to replace the curly lead that came with my Koss Pro4s reference headphones and they are very well made, quality feeling cables. The sound they deliver is excellent. Highly recommended if you are after a couple of 3.5mm aux leads.

HoMedics Shiatsu Sole Soothing Foot Massager with Heat, 6 Rotating Nodes, 18 Massage Heads for Full Foot Massage Experience, Soften Stiff Muscles, Improve Circulation, Pain Relief Treatment - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for people who suffer from various foot problems., 6 Dec. 2016
Fantastic device. I suffer from plantar fasciitis, fallen arches, foot cramps etc. and after using this for the first time, my feet felt incredibly relaxed. It can feel quite ticklish the first time you turn it on, but if you press a bit harder with your feet it goes away.
I have had this device for about 6 months or so now and it has really helped with my various foot problems. I also have a HoMedics percussive massager which I use for my shoulders/neck and it is also fantastic for headaches/migraines. I highly recommend their products.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14