Profile for stoupafish > Reviews

stoupafish

Patisserie: A Step-by-step Guide to Baking French Pastries at Home
Patisserie: A Step-by-step Guide to Baking French Pastries at Home
by Murielle Valette

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book. Beautifully illustrated and very easy to follow ..., 5 Aug. 2014
Brilliant book.Beautifully illustrated and very easy to follow with step by step guides. I would highly recommend this book and look forward to a follow up. Fast delivery and well packaged.

Call The Midwife: The Album
Call The Midwife: The Album
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure nostalgia !, 27 Feb. 2013
Just received this great double cd.Played it immediately and love it.For anyone who remembers the music of the fities and early sixties this will not only be the soundtrack of the wonderful Call the Midwife but also the soundtrack of your youth.I love the way they included the 'incidental music' from the programme,here and there, which brings the mind straight back to the series.Well packaged and fast delivery.

Kelly Clarkson Greatest Hits [CD/DVD]
Kelly Clarkson Greatest Hits [CD/DVD]
Offered by Great Price Media EU

5.0 out of 5 stars All good tracks, 27 Feb. 2013
I really like this album.All the tracks are good.Easy listening to Kelly at her best,hence the title.Fast delivery and well packaged.

Galt Toys Snakes and Ladders Ludo Game Set
Galt Toys Snakes and Ladders Ludo Game Set

4.0 out of 5 stars clear and bright, 27 Feb. 2013
Bought this to get Grandchildren off their digital games where there is no interaction.Lovely crisp,bright,clear reversible board with an animal theme.We have all sat together and enjoyed playing on grey days.
Fast delivery and well packed.

KitchenAid Mixer Spatula, Empire Red
KitchenAid Mixer Spatula, Empire Red

5.0 out of 5 stars KitchenAid Spatula ...a good design, 2 Jan. 2012
After many months of deliberating whether or not to treat myself to a KitchenAid Artisan Mixer,I finally took the plunge and I'did the deed'just prior to Christmas.Thrilled with it as I was,I soon realised that because of the shape in the base of the bowls,none of my spatulas did a thorough job when trying to scrape out he contents.So I when I saw this KitchenAid Spatula on Amazon I assumed that it must be designed to work with my bowls.I was not disappointed.I love it.It works perfectly leaving the bowls thoroughly scraped to the base and the red colour exactly matches my machine.It also has the smart KitchenAid logo on the handle.It works well with regular shaped bowls,is comfortable to use and washes easily.I will probably order another because I wouldn't want to be without one.When not in use I store it 'displayed' in the mixer bowl on my work surface rather than hidden away as it looks so good. Have to mention that the speed of delivery was beyond expectations.So all in all I am very happy customer.