Profile for Amy > Reviews

The Graveyard Book
The Graveyard Book
by Neil Gaiman

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book I have Ever Read!, 2 July 2010
This review is from: The Graveyard Book (Paperback)
I read this book as part as the carnegie short list group at my school. My teacher said i should read this book becasuse anohter girl in the group had read it too and said it was amazing. I therefore thought i would give it a go and see what happens. With in a week I had read 5 chapters (the chapters are quite long,) and I was persuading everyone and everyone to read it, as soon as possible. It took me 2 weeks to read it and i couldn't put it down, but whats more i loved it so much that I read it twice! Last week my teacher read it and agreed.

I would recomend this book to anyone who likes strange, spooky, and at times miss leading books. At the begging of the book i was really confused but by the second i understood every thing, at least thats what I thought. By the 4th chaptcher, I thought I knew what had and was happening to the not quite there 'Bod', but I don't think i could of been more wrong! It's an easy read, well written, described well, and the story is described even more by the pictures at the begging of each chapter. A VERY GOOD BOOK!

'The Graveyard Book' Won the 2010 Carnegie Book Awards, and My Teacher, Parents, Friends and I all agree that it really deserved to win! I know describe this book as "THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ, AND PROBABLY EVER WILL!" Please read this book and persuade other people to read it too!