Profile for bluebird > Reviews

Content by bluebird

bluebird

Page: 1 | 2
Desigual Women's Yolanda Scoop Neck Fit and Flare Dress, Black, 14 (Brand size: L)

5.0 out of 5 stars flattering dress for petites, 28 July 2014
Very pleased with dress but ordered size xl and I am a standard uk size 12/14 but I know desigual sizes are small. Fit was perfect. Flattering A line dress and length is just above knee on me at 5ft 3". Softly muted pattern on dark red option which could be worn all year. I removed the ribbon belt as I felt it spoilt thecdress
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2014 11:10 PM BST

Desigual Women's VEST_MANGA REP Midi Long sleeve Dress
Desigual Women's VEST_MANGA REP Midi Long sleeve Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars great LBD, 1 Mar. 2014
This dress is a lovely LBD. Not too fussy but the style says Desigual which is that little bit different. Can be worn with or without a belt. Very soft material. I ordered usual size L or 14 which fits a treat.

Desigual Anne Lita A-Line Women's Skirt
Desigual Anne Lita A-Line Women's Skirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic skirt, 13 Feb. 2014
This skirt is fabulous, better than expected. As usual I ordered a size larger as Desigual do tend to be small sizing and it fits perfectly with a little room to sit as there is no give in the material. It is black, grey, white, so will go with most colours, it is fully lined, back zip and hidden side pockets. A great skirt work skirt I am very pleased especially at the sale price!

Desigual Mila A-Line Women's Skirt
Desigual Mila A-Line Women's Skirt

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price even in the sale!, 12 Feb. 2014
Very thin material and definately needs an underskirt and I would also say its a straight skirt not 'A' line. Pattern is a bit too loud, bright for me and the ribbon belt is a complete waste of time. Length is unflattering on me at 5ft 3". Sizing is small so if you do order then order one or two sizes bigger. The dresses are better value than the skirts in my opinion.

Desigual Poxia Empire Line Women's Dress Negro Size 10
Desigual Poxia Empire Line Women's Dress Negro Size 10
Offered by Belle Divino

4.0 out of 5 stars truly Desigual styling, 12 Feb. 2014
Dress is made from thick, warm cotton material and I would consider this to be a winter dress. I am UK size 14 but I ordered a size larger XL going on reviews and glad I did although its a bit long in the arms but these can be easily shortened and its slightly big on the shoulders but I know from experience that cotton can shrink a bit when washed. My usual size would have been too tight around the bust, hip area. I ordered the black version and I love the pattern and detail which is truly desigual style but not over the top. Length is just below the knee on me at 5ft 3". A great buy in the sale but not worth full price.

Desigual Women's FAL_ALI A-line Skirt
Desigual Women's FAL_ALI A-line Skirt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great skirt at sale price., 9 Feb. 2014
Usually I order size XL but because the skirt is flared I ordered size L and I am size 14, it fits perfectly and finishes just above the knee so my advice is to order your usual size. Very versatile skirt which could be worn with opaque tights, boots or with sandals. bare legs. Lovely jewel colours but not too bright. A great buy at the sale price but wouldnt pay full price for the skirt

Desigual Digerid 3/4 Sleeve Women's Dress
Desigual Digerid 3/4 Sleeve Women's Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars a true bargain!!, 7 Feb. 2014
This dress is a bargain. Very dark red stretch jersey, flattering and slimming style. I orderd a size larger and it fits great snd looks fab with opaque tights and high boots.

Desigual Vest Praga Wrap Women's Dress
Desigual Vest Praga Wrap Women's Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars just lovely, 28 Jan. 2014
I first bought the satini dress which is very similar with long sleeves, i loved the style so much that i bought this dress in the black/pink option to wear on warmer days. I wasnt disappointed, its fabulous and great for a curvy figure on a shorter lady, however for a flattering fit i would recommend you go up a size. I am 12/14 in other clothes but need a size XL In desigual.

Desigual Satini Empire Line Women's Dress
Desigual Satini Empire Line Women's Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars best desigual dress in my collection, 27 Jan. 2014
This dress is my favourite desigual dress in marine which is blue, black, grey, purple. I ordererd a size bigger XL and i am a UK 14 which fits perfectly, size L would have been too small. Want the other colours now!

Desigual Igu 3/4 Sleeve Women's Dress Negro Size 14
Desigual Igu 3/4 Sleeve Women's Dress Negro Size 14
Offered by Belle Divino

4.0 out of 5 stars flattering dress, small sizing, 25 Jan. 2014
Great stretchy dress, ideal for work and pattern/style is very slimming. It slightly gapes at the crossover neckline but with a stitch or a cami underneath it is fine. Ordered xl and i am uk size 14. It only just fits, darent put any weight on! so sizing is very small.

Page: 1 | 2