Profile for Jordan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Pretty Green Men's Kingsway Harrington Long Sleeve Jacket, Blue (Navy), Medium
Pretty Green Men's Kingsway Harrington Long Sleeve Jacket, Blue (Navy), Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 24 July 2016
Great Jacket well worth the money.

Celect Programmable RF 868MHz Wireless Room Thermostat with Plug In Reciever
Celect Programmable RF 868MHz Wireless Room Thermostat with Plug In Reciever

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Jan. 2016
Great piece of kit works well.

Celect Plug In Receiver for CC852
Celect Plug In Receiver for CC852

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Celect Plug In Receiver for CC852
Great piece of kit works a treat If the receiver was slightly smaller It would be perfect but as long as you have them hidden Its fine.

Celect LCD Large Screen Backlit Wireless Room Thermostat
Celect LCD Large Screen Backlit Wireless Room Thermostat

3.0 out of 5 stars complicated, 7 Jan. 2016
Not the easiest thermostat I have used but after a good while I think Ive got It working perfect.

AKG Y45BT Wireless Bluetooth NFC Rechargeable Mini Stereo On-Ear Headphones with Detachable Audio Cable and Volume Control/Microphone - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 7 Jan. 2016
I have been looking for a pair of wireless headphones for months & Im glad I never just jumped at the first pair I seen as these AKG are the perfect size as I not a fan of of the big headphones & they also look awesome. Thank You

Power Balance Energy® 7 Colours - Pure Strength Ionic Health Wristband Negative Ion infused Magnetic Germanium Bracelet / Energized exclusive magnet / negative ion / health bracelet - Certified - With titanium, germanium, ceramic, tourmaline (negative ions) - All Sizes, All Colours on drop down menu Small, Medium or Large (Navy/White, Medium-19cm(M))
Offered by Power Balance Energy LTD

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Complete Starter Kit
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Complete Starter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 28 Jun. 2013
I have been looking at this for months as It has everything that you need to make feeding time easy.

Easy Fit Wood and Metal Safety Gate
Easy Fit Wood and Metal Safety Gate

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Jun. 2013
I was so happy when I opened the box as the gate was exactly what I was looking for something practical but stylish.

Grenade Thermo Detonator Weight Management Supplement - Tub of 100 Capsules
Grenade Thermo Detonator Weight Management Supplement - Tub of 100 Capsules

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 5 Mar. 2013
When I was taking these Pills I felt Great & my workouts where awesome everytime I always pushed myself thasnks

Browning Fireblade Ti Badminton Racket + 3 Shuttles RRP £180
Browning Fireblade Ti Badminton Racket + 3 Shuttles RRP £180
Offered by Racketworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 5 Mar. 2013
Bought this Racket after I used the Ti85 for over a year. The Ti90 never disappointed me until I bent the face smashing it onto the ground going for a shot after a awesome rally but I would buy another Ti90

Page: 1 | 2