Profile for Yummy Gt Gran > Reviews

Content by Yummy Gt Gran

Yummy Gt Gran "Sheila" (South Yorkshire)

Luxxur TM C016 Superior Chrome On Brass 19.5cm Corner Caddy - totally rustproof - Bathroom and Shower
Offered by Norwood Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Can highly recommend the look and quality of the Corner Luxxur Basket, 19 Jun. 2015
Have bought two of these. Was going to buy the combined two basket shelf version, but buying the two separate ones means they could be positioned better as regards drilling our new tiled wall in the bathroom. Also could decide the distance we needed between the shelves for toiletry items. The quality is brilliant - like the fact that they are brass under the chrome so should last a lot longer than the steel ones. Agree with a previous poster that the gap at the top does not serve any purpose because it goes against a wall, but when the shelves are fitted and filled with toiletries can not be seen so does not spoil the effect.

BlackBerry Hard Transform Shell Case Cover for BlackBerry Z10 - Red
BlackBerry Hard Transform Shell Case Cover for BlackBerry Z10 - Red
Offered by imoxx

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER PROTECTION FOR YOUR BLACKBERRY Z10, 10 Jan. 2014
Purchased the Red one for my Black phone and the White one for my daughter's White phone and they both look exceptionally good and are the quality you would expect for your Blackberry Z10. Add a screen protector and you have all the protection you should need for your beloved phone. The cover is easy to adapt into a useful stand and folds back smoothly. If like me you were worried about negative feedback and the chance that the cover may damage your phone - you can safely ignore it - the cover is made especially for your Blackberry Z10 and is a Brilliant Accessory. Get one while you can at this great Amazon price - you will not be disappointed.

André & Friends - Live In Maastricht [DVD] [NTSC]
André & Friends - Live In Maastricht [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ André Rieu
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars What a perfect Gift, 30 Nov. 2013
Being a recent Andre Rieu fan I am busy adding to my collection of CDs and DVDs and I don't know how I missed this one! This is definitely my favourite and I will never get bored of re-watching it. I couldn't believe the bargain price I got it for from Amazon. As usual with any Andre DVD there is an entertaining mixture of tracks to make you laugh and cry - and if I was to choose an outright favourite track it would be "You'll Never Walk Alone". If this DVD is missing from your collection I can highly recommend it. Or buy it for someone for Xmas.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Accessory to make your Dog stand out!, 30 Nov. 2013
Because I was ordering the Bandana for a Boxer was unsure whether the size would be okay. But the Medium/Large (up to 22") was perfect even though his neck measures the full 22". The Bandana arrived super quick - it is very well made - quality material and fastenings. But the dogs name embroidered to order really makes it extra special. Perfect Xmas gift for the dog and his owner!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Panasonic TX-L37E5B 37-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview HD - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic at It's Best!, 29 Jan. 2013
Decided when we needed a new TV to go for the largest screen size for the space we have available. We have always gone for Sony TV's before but when we had decided on the screen size (37") we looked round at what was available and because of reviews and looking around we decided on the Panasonic Smart TV TX-L37E5B. The picture is brilliant and the features of the TV are impressive. Simple to attach the Soundbar, our Virgin connection, and DVD player via HDMI cables. We have also got the option of running the Internet via WiFi, and it is easy to look at our photographs on the big screen via a USB cable. So all in all a very good buy - plus we were happy with the price we paid via Amazon.

Panasonic SC-HTB20EB-K 240w Soundbar (Discontinued by Manfacturer)
Panasonic SC-HTB20EB-K 240w Soundbar (Discontinued by Manfacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Terrific Available Extra for the Panasonic TV, 29 Jan. 2013
Having chosen the Panasonic TX-L37E5B 37" TV and reading reviews about the Soundbar we purchased it at the same time - and it is so good! The speakers fit in perfectly on the shelf unit we have the TV on and the quality of the sound is brilliant and they look good too. We like playing music DVD's via the TV and the sound is like being at a live concert. There is no distortion when we turn the sound up (when the neighbours aren't at home!) and my husband (who wears hearing aids) doesn't have any problems. Money well spent!

I Belong To Me
I Belong To Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Suzan Erens, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: I Belong To Me (MP3 Download)
Andre Rieu is so entertaining and has such talented musicians and singers appearing with him on his DVD/CD's. One of my favourite female singers is Suzan Erens (who unfortunately is not with Andre any more) and "I Belong to Me" is one of my favourite tracks, so I was really pleased to be able to download this track from Amazon at a bargain price.

Logic3 Fit Step for Balance Board (Wii)
Logic3 Fit Step for Balance Board (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Logic 3 Fit Step for Wii Balance Board, 22 May 2011
I have the Mel B Fitness DVD which is the best one ever! When I wanted to higher the Wii board for extra effort I tried to order the Mel B Riser. When I had waited a long time for it to arrive into stock I didn't want to wait any longer so looked at the other risers available on Amazon. Why did I wait so long! The Logic 3 Fit Step was just a little but more expensive but was in stock. Delivery was quick as promised, and the parcel arrived in good condition. The Logic 3 Fit Step is so easy to put together and it has a feeling of strength and stability. Just raises the Wii Fit board a couple of inches (making it about 4 inches high altogether) and is great if you want to up your work-out. Well worth the money.