Profile for Middy2000 > Reviews

Content by Middy2000

Middy2000 "Middy" (NE LINCS - England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
GLOBAL iO-LINK *NEW*
GLOBAL iO-LINK *NEW*
Offered by DIRECT 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Works like a treat. spot on., 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: GLOBAL iO-LINK *NEW* (Electronics)
Works brilliantly. Worth getting the global branded one so you know you'll have no issues. Gives a crisp and clear reception.

Pentel Energel Needle Tip Rollerball Pen 0.5mm Black BLN15-A [x12]
Pentel Energel Needle Tip Rollerball Pen 0.5mm Black BLN15-A [x12]
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens, 25 May 2013
Awesome pens these, the best thing about them is the ink is dry upon contact so no smudging. Only pen I ever use.

Russell Hobbs Heritage 4-Slice Toaster 18369 - Cream
Russell Hobbs Heritage 4-Slice Toaster 18369 - Cream
Offered by Wisdom Trading Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toaster, 25 May 2013
I ordered this and it was supposed to be a second with the potential of slight marks. It was perfect upon arrival. The slots are deep so no issues with bread sticking out the top. I initially thought they wouldn't be wide upon compared to my old toaster but realised that my old toaster must have been designed for huge doorstep slices. This toaster is great for thick slices, bagels, crumpets etc...
Not that I'm too fussed about toasting time but it seems fine to me, might be slower, might be faster than others but who in their right mind needs to worry if it takes 2mins or 2min 10s?
Looks great too.

Blackstone's Police Q&As
Blackstone's Police Q&As
by Huw Smart

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Study Guide, 21 Feb. 2013
I bought these when studying for my part 1 Sgts exam. Think that was in 2004. 8 years later they must have worked as I'm now an inspector!

Morphy Richards Precise Steam 40725 Steam Iron with illuminated tank 2000w
Morphy Richards Precise Steam 40725 Steam Iron with illuminated tank 2000w

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Still Working, 21 Feb. 2013
I write this review some considerable time after purchasing the iron. To date it's still working every bit as good as the day I bought it.

The Concise Encyclopedia of Coarse, Sea & Fly Fishing
The Concise Encyclopedia of Coarse, Sea & Fly Fishing
by Peter Gathercole

2.0 out of 5 stars Not That Good, 21 Feb. 2013
If you want something that give you a very basic overview of the different types of fishing then fine, if you want something that shows you more about different techniques including tackle etc... then steer clear. It's very very basic.

Uneasy Rider: Travels Through a Mid-Life Crisis
Uneasy Rider: Travels Through a Mid-Life Crisis
by Mike Carter

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 21 Feb. 2013
This was recommended to me by a friend, turns out it's a great book. One mans tale of riding around Europe which he does after getting drunk at a Christmas party and announces his intention, of which he didn't have any intention of doing so until the alcohol kicked in. If you like real life stories and human endeavour then this is for you.

Broken (Featuring Amy Lee)
Broken (Featuring Amy Lee)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, 21 Feb. 2013
I heard this on MTV or somewhere and loved the song, mainly because of the vocals of Amy Lee. Remains a favourite on the Ipod

Draper 88451 14.4-Volt Cordless Variable Speed Combination Hammer Drill Ni-CD Battery

2.0 out of 5 stars Lacks a lot of things, 21 Feb. 2013
I bought this as I was in the market for a cordless drill. It soon went back. It lacks the real power to do anything and feels more like a cordless screwdriver. I knew once I had my hands on it I'd made a mistake. The chuck is only 10mm so that's restrictive. My advice would be to shop around as there are lots of better products on the market.

Trafficked: The Terrifying True Story of a British Girl Forced into the Sex Trade
by Sophie Hayes

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Real Life Story, 21 Feb. 2013
Bought this on an offer, otherwise I may have given it a miss. Glad I didn't as it was a great story. At times it leads you to wonder how she ended up in this situation and why she didn't escape from it but I guess mental torture is something that can make you do things you wouldn't normally do. Great story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6