Profile for Shanie > Reviews

Content by Shanie

Shanie

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S3 mini I8190 Trasparent Grey Wave Hydro Gel Case Covers, Screen Protector, Polishing Cloth and Mini Stylus
Offered by Colourful2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic, 19 Oct. 2013
I wanted a basic phone case and thats what I got
Originally they didn;t send the pen but that got to me quicklly enough when I enquired
It traps in crumbs under the case so have to clean it out
But it protects my phone so what can I say

Polar FT7F Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Red/Silver
Polar FT7F Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Red/Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected; all the features work great, 19 Oct. 2013
I needed a HR monitor to help with my training and for accurate calorie burn. I studies Sports Science and we always used Polar so when I decided I wanted one it was definitely going to be a Polar. I chose the the FT7 because it has a 99 session memory so that I can easily look back and that works absolutely fine.
When I opened the box I was worried that the medium to large heart band would be too big but I am a size 8 and it fits fine.
During using the HR monitor you can flick easily between calorie burn, heart rate, fat burn/fitness and duration. And when you raise your arm close to your chest the current time is displayed on the wrist watch.

The red looks great and is very stylish and it is fairly light so you don't realize it is on when your running etc.

All in all a good product!

Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress Coffee Filter & Measuring Spoon- boxed
Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress Coffee Filter & Measuring Spoon- boxed

2.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, 21 Oct. 2012
I was hoping to get a really efficient tool for making one cup of coffee. Yes it's quick. But the coffee is weak. It takes double the coffee to make one cup in this compared to a footer machine or cafietiere.
I liked the concept but my coffee doesn't taste of coffee. I still use my cafetiere or stove top espresso.
I wouldn't recommend