Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now
Profile for Laura Leigh Clarke > Reviews

Content by Laura Leigh Clarke

Laura Leigh Clarke "Money Mojo Coach" (London, UK)

Queen Bitch (The Kurtherian Gambit Book 2)
Queen Bitch (The Kurtherian Gambit Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!! One of things I adore the most about this series is the humour., 6 Feb. 2017
I often find myself chuckling away to myself. People around me must think I'm crazy... or watching cat videos. But this is waaay more entertaining. :)

Best line delivered by a vampire when asked if she had a preference for blood type?
"Give me an unpretentious B negative!"

Death Becomes Her (The Kurtherian Gambit Book 1)
Death Becomes Her (The Kurtherian Gambit Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant characters and well constructed plot, 25 Jan. 2017
Go Bethany Anne. Loved our lead girl from the beginning. She's got a temper but also a lot of sass. Great story. Lots of elements lined up and ready to rock in sequels (which I can't wait to dive into!)... and the way the story builds makes it all the more exciting. Thoroughly recommend to anyone who likes vampire stories... Though it's unlikely you've read anything *quite* like this before.

The Accidental Salesman - Networking Survival Guide
The Accidental Salesman - Networking Survival Guide
by Richard White

5.0 out of 5 stars This book isn't just about going out and working a room, 31 Aug. 2013
I am not a networker. I don't really have any desire to be either. But reading Richard's book has inspired me to weave his understanding of relationship building into the strategies I generally use for finding and converting prospects into clients.

This book isn't just about going out and working a room. It addresses the fundamentals of building profitable relationships for you, your business and your potential clients.

The material in the book (complete with really useful exercises), will cause you to challenge what you're doing in your business, and focus down on who you really want to work with, and then step you through how to connect with them in a way that feels comfortable and natural.

I particularly like Richard's take on customer archetypes. I did this exercise months ago, and named the archetypes I have in my own client base. Being clear on this has helped me attract more of the kinds of clients I really want to spend my time with.

Richard has a great writing style too. It's engaging and straight forward, making it easy to read and absorb quickly - even if you have a busy schedule of networking.

I thoroughly recommend this book, and will be buying a number of copies to give to clients for Christmas!