Profile for ViArt > Reviews

Content by ViArt

ViArt "Ido video"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
USB 2.0 8GB Memory Stick USB Flash Drive Flash Memory Drive USB Transparent Waterproof LED Flash Pen Drive
Offered by SumbayEU

2.0 out of 5 stars Pity about the Presentation box..., 31 Aug. 2017
USB looks great, the one I received from Amazon was in a neat Presentation Box! Unfortunately this was covered with Very Sticky Tape to keep it closed and the back had Sticky Lapels again quite difficult to remove. Now removed the Box is all marked... will use Nail polish remover to clean up. Just a pity as would of purchase many of these as a very attractive price and looks great. Would also help if the seller had 16GB versions and USB 3.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2017 3:32 AM BST

Manfrotto 334B Automatic Monopod
Manfrotto 334B Automatic Monopod

3.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Handle...!!, 18 Aug. 2017
Not suitable for Professional use as has a the Handle is made of Plastic and does not feel very strong. Have returned and purchased another Manfrotto which is night and day better....

Panasonic DMW-BGGH5E Battery Grip - Black
Panasonic DMW-BGGH5E Battery Grip - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Lost the Clip I was Filming!!!!, 18 Aug. 2017
Got the GH5 and very happy with it and purchased the Battery Grip to make Filming longer! Unfortunately as I completed the Filming of a WEDDING CEREMONY the Battery Grip (which I always make sure is tight!) Came loose (Screen went blank) and lost connection to the Camera. At the Time I didn't think much of it and tightened the screw once more. What I was not aware at the time the Clip 26minutes was overwritten!! and LOST THE CLIP!! As you can imagine the scene that I had just filmed (the most important of the day was lost forever) I checked this out on the internet and found this is wuite common (wish I had looked at this earlier)
So be aware of this (I believe a design fault) Panasonic are aware and now tell people.... if the CAMERA GRIP LOOSES CONECTION TO THE CAMERA! EVEN FOR A SPLIT SECOND YOUR CLIP WILL NOT BE SAVED TO THE CAMERA AND LOST (the only way I know now is take the SD card out and not use) was it my fault!! I don't think so but ultimately I take responsibility for the lost clip...... Have now returned for refund as I now know to my cost............... Will cost me (and maybe my insurers) a lot more than the £309 paid..... Beware. Thanks....

High value pack! 4 pack men women wayfarer reading glasses w/spring hinges (+2.50 250, BLACK)
Offered by VISCARE

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value and Quality!, 18 Mar. 2017
Amazing Value and Quality for the price I paid! I do not think you can get a better pair of Reading glasses anywhere. Honestly almost as good as my £129 prescription glasses for reading. Decided to buy these as I'm always loosing or breaking my glasses. You will not be disappointed....

Tiffen Lens Cleaning Paper Tissue, Pack of 50 Sheets
Tiffen Lens Cleaning Paper Tissue, Pack of 50 Sheets

4.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware!, 10 April 2015
Please don't make the same mistake I did! Thinking the item was as shown with 50 individually wrapped wipes!! You only get ONE of the books with 50 wipes in it! (Trying to work it out if this was my mistake or a very good way of advertising).... Other than that the wipes are excellent in what they do.

Manfrotto Aluminium Fluid Monopod with 500 Head
Manfrotto Aluminium Fluid Monopod with 500 Head

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Base Beware!!, 26 Mar. 2015
Have now purchased 2 of these in the last few months and have had to return both due to design fault! I'm a professional Videographer and use these constantly. The problem is the base which for some reason is now make of plastic (I have the older version B561 which was great and the base was made of Steel and lasted 3 years which was great) and if you apply too much pressure it breaks! plastic and Steel do not go especially in this set up. (I certainly not hard on my equipment) It may be ok if you don't use a lot and the head I found better than the original.
I have now ordered a new one (not manfotto) and is all made of Steel and certainly seems a lot stronger.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2017 5:32 PM BST

Really Useful Storage Box Robust Stackable Single 84 Litre Unit W444xD710xH380mm Clear - Ref 84C

LaCie P'9230 USB 3.0/ USB 2.0 2TB Porsche Design Desktop Drive