Profile for Andydoc > Reviews

Content by Andydoc

Andydoc

Page: 1 | 2

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not good enough, 5 Jun. 2016
It's a cheap version of a more pricier version, so don't expect perfection. It's hard to get enough wind inside it but with practice it will improve.
In my personal opinion spend more and get a better quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but delicious Japanese lushness, 20 May 2016
Tasty and fun

Rubber Training Gun
Rubber Training Gun
Offered by carp-corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 20 May 2016
This review is from: Rubber Training Gun (Misc.)
Great weight and correct size, if you're teaching disarming assailants then this is perfect, paint it black at your peril.

Realistic Fake Rubber Knife Ideal For Martial Arts Self Defence Training Krav Maga

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly real 😊, 20 May 2016
This is for a comicon outfit and I'll have to show folks it's rubber it as it's very realistic.

Spy Mission Pistol With Light And Sound Blue [Colour May Vary]
Spy Mission Pistol With Light And Sound Blue [Colour May Vary]
Offered by Balloon Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 20 May 2016
Great little gun just a tad too small, it has a firing sound and it has a working slide action which also makes a noise, batteries included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fakeweapontastic, 20 May 2016
I bought this for a cosplay character and when the box arrived I thought it was tiny, thankfully on opening the box it was in 3 detachable pieces and the weapon is bigger than I was expecting, if I had a nephew I'd give it to him when I'm done 😊 It also has a very impressive laser pointer built in.
Comment Comment | Permalink

100% Cotton Vest Top - Olive (XL)
100% Cotton Vest Top - Olive (XL)
Offered by MILSPEC SURPLUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vest top, 20 May 2016
This review is from: 100% Cotton Vest Top (Apparel)
It's better quality than I was expecting, it's for cosplay but it almost seems a shame to ruin it as the product is so nice.

Winter's Fire: (The Rise of Sigurd 2)
Winter's Fire: (The Rise of Sigurd 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great tale from Mr Kristian., 20 April 2016
I've read previous stories of Sigurd so I'm hooked anyway, if you're into Norse tales you'd do worse than read these books. I love a good Viking romp and these are really good! I was so sad when I realised the book had finished! Hurry up Giles, MORE!!!

Emperor: The Death of Kings (Emperor Series Book 2)
Emperor: The Death of Kings (Emperor Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great from Conn, 17 Mar. 2016
Typical Iggulden, awesome historical romp through Roman history. In the words of Tony the Tiger itsssss ggggggrreat

Warriors of the Storm (The Last Kingdom Series, Book 9) (The Warrior Chronicles/Saxon Stories)

5.0 out of 5 stars You'd better be reading it earsling!!, 17 Nov. 2015
I'm a huge fan of Bernard Cornwell, in my eyes he can do no wrong and with this book his continuing saga of uhtred he hasn't disappointed me. If you love historical fiction you'll love this, I didn't want it to end, please Mr Cornwell can you set that typewriter on warp factor 10? I need to be in the next shield wall!!!

Page: 1 | 2