Profile for theenigma30 > Reviews

theenigma30 (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't like giving too much away -- a great who done ..., 17 July 2017
I don't like giving too much away -- a great who done it! Millionaires, debt and murder!! Give this one a go! You might just enjoy it!

Jack o'Lantern (Jack of All Trades Book 3)
Jack o'Lantern (Jack of All Trades Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Principal, caretaker, sisters and daughter what could possibly go wrong, 17 July 2017
In this novel Jack is called to a school for repairs, there's been a break in.. Jacks not sure all is as it seems. The school is in financial trouble, will it close down? 2 sisters feuding between them, sibling rivalry at its most strongest. They both have something to lose! Jacks daughter Mia comes along for the ride - she sees too much! Enjoy

Jack in the Box (Jack of All Trades Book 5)
Jack in the Box (Jack of All Trades Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 17 July 2017
Involved with anarchist squatters, kidnapping, hostages, neighbours and a new love? All isn't what it seems in Jacks latest job! Will Jack come away unscathed? Will he get paid for this job? A great read.. lots of stuff going on but easy to follow!

Jack by the Hedge (Jack of All Trades Book 4)
Jack by the Hedge (Jack of All Trades Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bricklaying is it really in Jacks remit?, 17 July 2017
Ah some park work for Jack in this instalment of Jack of all Trades. Jack finds himself in hot water yet again, unsure of what to do between Liz and Rose. What is a man to do? Awaiting the arrival of the Mayor Jacks working hard to get his wall complete - with difficulties from the manager. Will he park be ready on time with no hurdles?

Jack on the Tower (Jack of All Trades Book 6)
Jack on the Tower (Jack of All Trades Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh jack!, 17 July 2017
Loved it loved it loved it - so excited for the next one.. I love how all the stories don't roll into one, even though it's a series. Jack is learning, the hard way.. his involvement in this book is too close for comfort. He's merely trying to do his job and manages to get involved in a domestic situation that I'm sure was unwelcomed. I won't ruin it for you.. but let's just say I think he'll be picking his jobs more carefully in the future!

Green Day T Shirt Revolution Radio Album Cover band logo Official Mens Black M
Green Day T Shirt Revolution Radio Album Cover band logo Official Mens Black M
Offered by Eyesore Merch

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Day Tee, 28 Dec. 2016
Great tshirt for the price

Below Zero (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thrillers Book 6)
Below Zero (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thrillers Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars A different type of Skyberg Story, 28 Nov. 2016
Love it a different type of Skyberg story, had me pulled in from the start wondering where the story was going! Full of twists and turns this book was well worth the wait.. cannot simply wait til the next instalment!

Tortured Dreams (Dreams & Reality Series Book 1)
Tortured Dreams (Dreams & Reality Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 22 Oct. 2016
I liked this story enjoyed the mystery about the killings etc however the only thing I found rather annoying was I felt there was a lot of repetition surrounding the devices used in the killings.. granted I googled the scavengers daughter & the bull and the other ones but I felt there was no need to repeat what these things do.. A side from that I enjoyed it and will read the next one.. I like Ace and love the fact that she has a new purpose in life and has found her calling I also like her protectors! My question is - can they be there for her 24/7??

Torch Scene: A Reed Ferguson Mystery (A Private Investigator Mystery Series - Crime Suspense Thriller Book 6) (The Reed Ferguson Mystery Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll definitely 'Reed' more!, 24 April 2016
I'll be honest I'm not the quickest reader I only read a little while in bed before sleep as it helps my brain to stop rushing.. However I couldn't put this down, loved the 'who dunnit?' Was it Willie? Stan? Nadine? I won't give it away obviously but you have to read this book.. Absolute genius! 10/10

Abandoned
Abandoned

5.0 out of 5 stars A page turner, 24 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Abandoned (Kindle Edition)
I think this book is amazing- from beginning to end I was hooked! An amazing story, easy to follow and full of excitement and shock.

Not for the feint hearted though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4