Profile for BALJEEVAN SINGH DOSANJH > Reviews

Content by BALJEEVAN SING...

BALJEEVAN SINGH DOSANJH

G.B.F. [DVD]
G.B.F. [DVD]
Dvd ~ Natasha Lyonne
Offered by fat_buddha

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see for any gay guy's and gals!, 25 May 2014
This review is from: G.B.F. [DVD] (DVD)
When this was released I was straight down to iTunes to download onto my iPad. I don't watch many films but I know my hit's from my misses! The guy who plays Tanner is just brilliant. A must see with your Mom or your boyfriend! 10/10. From all the films I seen this is No.1 in my collection!

Music (Int'l)
Music (Int'l)

5.0 out of 5 stars Madonna at her best!, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Music (Int'l) (Audio CD)
This record for me is the best Madonna record! All the tracks are ace! I thought Ray of Light was brilliant but this topples it. Her work with Mirwais and William Orbit is just pure class. 10/10. You won't be disappointed!

Oops! ... I Did It Again (Special UK Edition)
Oops! ... I Did It Again (Special UK Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop at it's best!, 25 May 2014
I'm a die-hard Britney fan! and I must say from all her records so far this for me is her absolute best. It's pure bubble-gum pop which is what I love! Favourite tracks? All of them. I love producer Max Martin and Rami's sound. It's brilliant! A must buy for any Britney fan! 10/10.

The Hush
The Hush

5.0 out of 5 stars A belter of an album!, 25 May 2014
This review is from: The Hush (Audio CD)
I don't own every single Texas album, but 'The Hush' put simply is pure magic. Every single song on the album is a potential single. It's a shame they didn't release more than the three that were. Sharleen's sultry vocals are captivating. Absolutely mind-blowing. This is on rotation on my CD player everyday! They have yet to top this one! 10 out of 10!