Profile for Mrs J McNeilly > Reviews

Collection
Collection
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Collection (Audio CD)
Great CD was lovely to hear them singing some of their great hits. Delivery was ever quick and CD was in excellent condition.

Gabor Shoes Gabor Sport 34.161, Women's Ballet Flats, Blue (ocean 16), 4.5 UK (37.5 EU)
Offered by Schuhe24

5.0 out of 5 stars Gabor shoe so comfortable, 16 Feb. 2016
I just love Gabor shoe as they are so comfortable. Size 41/2 fit perfectly and they were great value for money in the sale.

A Spring Affair (THE FOUR SEASONS)
A Spring Affair (THE FOUR SEASONS)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 11 Feb. 2016
Very disappointed, had to give up reading it. To me it was a lot of silly talking which didn't interest me in the lest.

Holy Bible: New International Version (Journalling Soft-tone Bible with Clasp)
Holy Bible: New International Version (Journalling Soft-tone Bible with Clasp)
by New International Version
Edition: Flexibound

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 9 Feb. 2016
Was very pleased with the bible. Maybe the print could have been a little bigger, that is why I only gave four stars. The cover is so soft and I'm delighted there is a loop for my pen.

Gildan  Ladies Open Bottom Sweatpant Trousers, Blue (Navy), Medium
Gildan Ladies Open Bottom Sweatpant Trousers, Blue (Navy), Medium
Offered by COOZO UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Was very pleased with my purchase, 17 Jan. 2016
Was very pleased with my purchase. They seem to be good quality, I hope they will wash ok. Only fault I have with them is the length but then I'm only 5ft 2 ins and find it hard to get trousers that don't need turning up.

Kipling Women's Cayleen Shoulder Bag K1245239R Starlight Blue
Kipling Women's Cayleen Shoulder Bag K1245239R Starlight Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little bag., 2 July 2015
Very pleased with my lastest Kipling bag. I bought it for my holidays just to carry the essential that I need. Lovely colour and plenty for room inside for a small bag.

The One Plus One
The One Plus One

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laugh out loud book, 23 May 2014
This review is from: The One Plus One (Kindle Edition)
A brilliant read. This is my second Jojo Moyes book and will not be my last. Couldn't put it down once I started reading it.

TECHGEAR® Red Kindle PU Leather Folio Case Cover With Magnetic Clasp for Amazon Kindle eReader with 6 inch Screen [Book Style] **WITH FREE SCREEN GUARD INCLUDED**
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 16 Feb. 2013
I was delighted with this item. Colour was a lovely rich red, quality was excellent for the price. I would highly recommend this kindle case.

SD Tabletwear - New 2011 Kindle Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display Pro Book Case Cover - Purple - Includes Screen Protector

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 16 Feb. 2013
Sorry I had to return this item has I wasn't pleased was the quality or the colour. As usual there was no problem returning it.

Kipling Women's Delphin Small Shoulder Bag Light Brown K15061712
Kipling Women's Delphin Small Shoulder Bag Light Brown K15061712
Offered by The Necessity

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and perfectly formed, 16 Feb. 2013
I was very pleased with my purchase. The colour I chose Light brown goes with nearly everything. I thought it would have been a little bigger but it holds my purse, a small make up bag, glasses and my mints. That all I really need!

Page: 1 | 2