Profile for somethingfortheweekend > Reviews

somethingfortheweekend

Parks and Recreation, Season 7
Parks and Recreation, Season 7
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy the DVD instead, amazon video does not include all the episodes for season 7., 21 Aug. 2016
I still like the show but buy the DVD instead, amazon video does not include all the episodes for season 7.
The following episodes are missing:
9 "Pie-Mary"
10 "The Johnny Karate Super Awesome Musical Explosion Show"
11 "Two Funerals"
12/13 "One Last Ride"

Life of Pi
Life of Pi
by Yann Martel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 13 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Life of Pi (Paperback)
Having read this book when it first came out, and subsequently had it "borrowed" by someone, I deciding to re-visit the book to read on my commute.
I enjoyed it more the second time than the first.

Massaging Neck Pillow - Vibrating Travel Cushion Microbead Filling in red, blue or black
Offered by shimmers

2.0 out of 5 stars Pain in the neck, 13 Jan. 2012
Having felt increasingly stressed, I thought I would treat myself to this item.
The main problem is that you CAN feel the motor at the back of your neck if you are lying down or have it rested on a head rest, which made it usable for public transport.
I feel that the pressure could have been stronger and more evenly distributed.
I would not buy it again.

White Nunchuck Controller Remote for Nintendo Wii Console (Non OEM)
White Nunchuck Controller Remote for Nintendo Wii Console (Non OEM)
Offered by Todwish

1.0 out of 5 stars low quality, 13 Jan. 2012
I bought this as I had recently bought a new game (zelda) which uses the wii motion plus built-in remote.
The product came on time, but it is not to the quality that I had hoped.
The fault is that it is not very sensitive, in comparison to official versions and that it made my character veer of in one direction when the joystick was in the neutral position.
I found myself having to unconnect and reconnect the nunchuck so many times to re-set it that I've gone back to using one of my old ones.