Profile for anonymous > Reviews

anonymous (Surrey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best washing powder, 17 Aug. 2014
This washing powder is wonderful. Natural, unscented and gets my cloths very clean. I have a reaction to synthetic chemicals and fragrances. Personally I find the synthetic scents used horrid. I do not know what damage they do to us and the environment. Its impossible, however, imagining every body giving up there toxic air fresheners and wash powders etc etc. This product is the best. I only wish a UK company made this simple effective formula. The tin is retro, cute and keeps it dry. I cannot recommend this product highly enough. But if you like your clothes to smell of frightening things and have built up dodgy residue its not for you. The clothes just smell clean!!

Lodge 20.32 cm / 8 inch Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Round Skillet / Frying Pan
Lodge 20.32 cm / 8 inch Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Round Skillet / Frying Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with good pan, 17 Aug. 2014
Lovely pan. Is seasoning up well. As previous reviewer said check the size needed. Since the measurement refers to the inside base diameter rather than the outside edge. Bit small means we have less bacon!! The handle gets v hot, i got one of those dinky le cruseut pot handle covers.

Dexam Stainls Steel Oil Drizzlers, Stainls Steel, Pack of 2
Dexam Stainls Steel Oil Drizzlers, Stainls Steel, Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 Aug. 2014
Very happy with drizzlers. I just replaced my oil bottle and it does not quite fit so is prone to popping out . I keep my finger on the edge of the drizzler to stop it landing in the salad.

Tubtrugs 36L Large Flexible 2-Handled Recycled Tub, Pistachio
Tubtrugs 36L Large Flexible 2-Handled Recycled Tub, Pistachio
Offered by Petsapply

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy trug, 17 Aug. 2014
Trug is not the same colour as in the picture. Was disappointed as it did not match my garden colour scheme (leaves, trees grass etc...) Amazon and the supplier superb in dealing with the issue. The colour of the trug i received was lime green and that aside it is a strong dependable useful and good quality trug.

Universal Nut Milk Bag
Universal Nut Milk Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is worth every penny, 17 Aug. 2014
This is my second universal nut milk bag. My first trusty old one is showing its age but still going strong. My new one is looking pretty in the cupboard til it is needed. I cannot evangelise enough about nut milk. It is so good so delicious. Once I started making my own I realised how poor the shop bought ones are in comparison. Yes it is a bit of a faff but such a part of my routine now. Look up there are very good reasons to soak nuts before eating them! This bag is good and i am very glad to have it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with product, 17 Aug. 2014
I was sceptical, but since its not too dear thought i would try this tongue cleaner. II am very pleased with it. It does not make me gag as the toothbrush did. I find it easier to use with one hand and am practicing my technique - not got good hand eye coordination. Blah anyway get one you won't regret it!

Faber-Castell Eraser Cap 2001 Twin Pack (2 pieces = 1 bag) red/grey or blue/grey assorted

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent rubbers, 17 Aug. 2014
Fantastic rubbers. Good price . Last ages. No black smears on paper. Could not be without.

Garden of Life Organic Vegan Protein Powder with Vitamins and Probiotics - Raw Protein Shake, Sugar Free, Unflavored, 20oz (568g) Powder
Offered by Sunshine Wellness

5.0 out of 5 stars Great powder, 17 Aug. 2014
Great in a smoothie It seems on paper to be very good for me, I believe so. It keeps me full til lunchtime and beyond. It does not make the smoothies taste naff, or clump, which i find the case with hemp protein powder. I recommend. Thanks for the previous reviews and questions.

Pacifica Mediterranean Fig Solid Perfume 10g
Pacifica Mediterranean Fig Solid Perfume 10g
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious scent, 17 Aug. 2014
Wonderful scent. The tin lasts for a long time. Also, i like the subtle long lasting scent. A dab still noticeable on my skin til the evening. A dab works well as an underarm scent along with my salt crystal deodorant again - only a little needed!

Sevenhills Wholefoods Organic Cacao / Cocoa Powder 500g
Sevenhills Wholefoods Organic Cacao / Cocoa Powder 500g
Offered by Sevenhills Wholefoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this cacao, 17 Aug. 2014
Best Cacao I have tried. Blends beautifully into a smoothie. Or mix a teaspoon into porridge. Does not clump together, is a lovely colour and it is not bitter to taste.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13